become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shortwave_and_DX_Listening/DX_and_Radio_Groups
Shortwave and DX Listening
DX and Radio Groups
Long and Mediumwave
Regional and Local
This category in other languages:
ANARC -- The Association of North American Radio Clubs
- ANARC, is the umbrella organization of radio hobby clubs in North America. Our clubs cover DC to daylight.
- A collection of DX listening resources from veteran DXer Risto Kotalampi includes breaking news and DX tips, Latin and Andean DX reports, Medium Wave DX, solar reports and antenna topics.
International Shortwave League
- Membership is open to licensed amateurs, SWL's and affiliated radio clubs worldwide. Includes application form, contest information and country/prefix lists.
Medium Wave Circle
- Europe-based DX club features club news, publications, equipment reviews and links.
North American Shortwave Association
- Provides information about the oldest shortwave broadcast-only radio club. NASWA is a member club of ANARC, the Association of North American Radio Clubs.
- Provides links to many aspects of radio listening as a hobby, including shortwave, AM and FM DX, scanners, programs and radio reading services. Also local Puget Sound area radio.
- Discussion list for information relating to shortwave listening and international broadcasting. Requires registration to participate.
Utility DXers Forum
- Created to exchange utility radio related logs and information. Includes membership details.
World Association of Christian Radio Amateurs & Listeners
- The main aim of WACRAL is to promote and spread, throughout the world, Christian Friendship and Fellowship through the medium of amateur radio and short wave listening.
Worldwide DX Club Weekly Top News
- Featured weekly top DX news compiled by Wolfgang Büschel, with links to Worldwide DX Club home page and other services.
Usenet rec.radio.shortwave -
DX and Radio Groups
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 10:35:06 UTC -