become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shortwave_and_DX_Listening/DX_Listening
Shortwave and DX Listening
The Art of Listening to Distant Signals
- A history of DX'ing, plus listening tips by Brent Taylor of the Canadian Communications Foundation.
- Based in the midwest USA with 130+ pages of the latest AM FM TV DX tips and DX TARGETS, along with format/call changes, QSL tips, and other radio news.
- A large collection of SWL, BCL, CB, and ham radio links which are updated daily.
Florida Low Power Radio Stations
- A compilation of Florida medium wave (AM), shortwave broadcast cue, FM, and VHF band travelers' information stations (TIS) along with other micro-broadcasters within Florida.
- An Internet service concept designed specially for serious DXers who try to catch that station of the century.
HF Propagation Primer
- A Flash movie describing the basics of HF (short-wave) radio propagation across the globe. With text and animation.
HF Spectrum Monitor
- A live view of the entire HF spectrum from a location in Southampton, England. Listen to a shortwave broadcast, view the spectrum over a 24 hour period.
Jorma Mantyla's DX QSL Page
- A selection of over 250 QSLs from world-wide radio stations in the mediumwave and shortwave bands.
K-W Amateur Radio Club
- Medium Wave and Short Wave DXing resources from the Kitchener/Waterloo Amateur Radio Club.
- Features on shortwave broadcasting, scanner listening, military, maritime, and aviation monitoring, and receiver reviews.
- A DXer's nostalgic memories includes about 60 old photos of radio stations, more than 200 historical recordings of station identifications, almost 90 pictures of QSL cards of the 1960s and 20 pictures of station pennants.
National Communications Magazine
- A subscription only magazine devoted to the scanner, CB and two way radio enthusiast, with stories, product reviews, and topical columns, published 6 times yearly.
- Pirate and free radio information, links, and issues at About.com.
- QSL cards collection from around the world.
Radio/DX Information from Wisconsin
- News and information about radio (AM, FM, TV, long wave beacons) in and around Wisconsin, directed to radio fans and DXers (long-distance listeners).
Shortwave DX Information
- News on international radio broadcasting, community forum, recordings of AM and shortwave radio stations, equipment reviews, articles and DXpedition reports from around the world.
Shortwave Listener's QSL Card Museum
- Museum of Shortwave QSL cards from stations and countries throughout the world.
- SWL resource features personal information, equipment list, DXCC, QSL and downloads.
- Swiss SWL enthusiast shares station information, photos and links.
Todd Emslie's TV FM DX page
- Australian page for 45-108 MHz VHF DX via Es, multi-hop Es, TEP, and F2 propagation. Includes DX links, photos, resource articles and propagation information.
- A large collection of Latin American radio information which includes links to stations and DX resources for Latin American DXing.
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.dx -
Usenet rec.radio.shortwave -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -