become an editor
the entire directory
only in Citizen_Band/11_Meter
Clubs and Organizations
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: DXing
Recreation: Radio: Shortwave and DX Listening
This category in other languages:
- Home of 'LogWin' radio logbook plus free software downloads and links.
- Ukrainian Radio in Antarctica. Information on the most prized DX contact in the world.
- France-based operator shares his QSL, photos and links. [English]
- Swedish DX'er shares station information, QSL, logs and photos.
- French DX'er offers downloads and station information. [English-French]
- 11-meter information and crib sheet, DX logs, photos and message board.
CB - HAM Modifications
- CB, 11-meter and HAM radio modifications, circuit and block diagrams, alignments and reference, PLL pinouts, VR lists, and projects to build.
CB Radio Talk
- Yahoo-based group for CB and Amateur operators in and around the Detroit, Michigan area.
CB World Informer
- In depth reviews of CB, 10 and 11 meter products.
The DX Directory
- Look up a DX operator, or post your own personal listing for other CB Radio enthusiasts to view.
- 11-meter DX propagation tools, antenna construction links, chat and QSL reports.
IOTA - Islands On The Air
- IOTA on 11-Meter band. Includes QSL and club information.
MaulDroppers CB Users Forum
- A multi-topic forum for all CB and export radio users.
PD4U - SSTV Cam - JO22XE
- Netherlands based SSTV at 27.700 Mhz. USB. Includes a small archive of screen shots.
QRZ White Pages
- Log in and register up to three QRZ or callsigns that can be searched by other DX operators worldwide.
- 11 Meter band database and help forums.
Sugar Delta - Belgium
- Belgium chapter of the Sugar Delta DX club. Membership information.
- Technical information for the DX'er to understand SWR, impedance, capacitance, resonance, coaxial cable and attenuation ratings of antennas.
- Free, general purpose 11-meter logging software.
Usenet rec.radio.cb -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 14, 2015 at 5:45:04 UTC -