become an editor
the entire directory
only in VHF/Organizations
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Organizations
- An amateur radio club of hams who have an interest in VHF/UHF/SHF weak-signal communications. Provides membership list and photo gallery. Wisconsin, United States.
Caledonia Amateur VHF Enthusiasts (CAVE)
- Resources include APRS, packet, and club information, frequencies, and links. Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, United States.
Central States VHF Society
- CSVHFS is a not-for-profit organization chartered in the state of Missouri. It was begun in the mid-1960s to foster amateur radio operation on the bands above 50 MHz. Features history, awards and programs. United States.
The Greater Pittsburgh VHF Society
- Dedicated to furthering the interest of VHF/UHF operation in the Greater Pittsburgh area. Provides repeater list, photos, newsletter and membership application. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club
- W3CCX, the Pack Rats are based in Southampton, Pennsylvania., United States. Offers technical articles, activities and meeting details.
North East Weak Signal Group
- Presents constitution, newsletter, and links. Located in Longmeadow, Maryland, United States.
Northern Lights Radio Society
- Group consisting of Upper Midwest operators active in weak signal (SSB/CW) work on the VHF, UHF, and Microwave bands. Includes meeting schedule, and conventions.
- Czech VHF/UHF Ham Radio Contest Club offers contest results, VHF DX information and beacons overview. Czech Republic. [English and Czech]
Rocky Mountain VHF+
- Club news, amateur radio articles, and information on equipment. Colorado, United States.
San Bernardino Microwave Society
- A non-profit technical organization dedicated to the advancement of communications above 1 GHz. Features technical papers, newsletters archive and microwave contest frequencies. California, United States.
The Simplex Animals
- Los Angeles-area VHF group resource features club history and membership information, photos, audio, and links. California, United States.
Six Meter International Radio Klub
- SMIRK member roster, bylaws, contest information and how to join.
UKSMG - UK Six Metre Group
- Dedicated to encouraging 50Mhz operation around the world. Includes how to join, newsletter archives and a guide to 6 meters.
- Ham radio group in central Indiana. Includes club history, repeater details, and photos. United States.
Wellington VHF Group, Inc:
- Dedicated to the promotion of amateur radio, specifically in operation above 30MHz, in the Wellington Region and in New Zealand. Features contest information, meeting details and articles. New Zealand.
- The club's main activity is in VHF/UHF/SHF, contests, MS, EME and microwave. Includes map that shows ham radio districts, beacons, and projects with schematics. Romania. [English, Romanian]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 15:45:11 UTC -