the entire directory
only in Amateur/VHF
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: VHF
This category in other languages:
Amateur Radio Repeater Mapping
- See amateur radio repeaters by state or location mapped visually in Google Maps.
Amateur Radio Repeater Websearch
- Database collection from plain text and repeater listings over the internet.
- Contains DXpedition details, audio files, tube datasheets, and a photo gallery of conferences attended over the years. Germany.
- German amateur radio station provides photos of his antennas over the years, and links.
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz in Ireland. Real audio clips of aurora, tropo, meteor scatter, F2, sporadic E and TEP propagation.
- EI5FK in Ireland lists a 144mhz log and audio files, photos and links.
- Contains VHF information, links, profile and a beginner's guide to CW. Ireland.
The Four Metres Web Site
- Information about the 4m or 70MHz band. This band is allocated in the United Kingdom, and a number of other countries including Hungary.
- UK amateur shares station and personal information, travel photography, and contest photos and details.
- Author of VHF contest logging software. Intended for the British RSGB VHF contest rules, but may be useful elsewhere.
- Peter Day, a Sheffield, England station, provides a guide to microwaves that features articles and email list.
- Reg Belshaw provides a description of his equipment and photographs of his shack in the United Kingdom.
- Contains 2m, 70cm and 23cm logs, and details of Sheffield's sewer gas destructor lamps. Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
- Howard Ling provides news of his radio activity, contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of projects. Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
- Dave provides photos and details about his hamshack, software and an article by SM5BSZ on equipment for VHF DX.
- David Anderson with EME on 144 MHz and astronomy. MoonSked software for moontracking for Macintosh, Windows and Palm Pilot.
- Giuliano describes his interest in the hobby and activities and offers a selection of software for MS-DOS. Italy.
- Discussion of ionoscatter on 50 and 144 MHz by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH.
K1UHF VHF and Above Weak Signal Page
- Contains information on the hamshack, 10GHZ and grids and stations worked. Pennsylvania, United States.
- Jeff Luce, member of the Rochester VHF Group. Includes information about standings, microwave resources and band plans. New York, United States.
K3PGP Experimenter's Corner
- Covers experimental work from VLF through laser by K3PGP, one of the EME pioneers.
- Stefan from Norway features information on EME, Tropo, aurora, expeditions and beacons.
Lithuanian LY VHF Activity Contest
- LYAC rules, results, blog, and information about other VHF activities in Europe. [rss]
LYAC LY Activity Contest on VHF
- Support for LYAC contest including rules, results and news. [English and Lithuanian]
OH8K Radio Club
- Club based in Sotkamo, Finland, provides DXpedition details and information about the stations, with photos.
- Features photos and details about equipment, moonbounce and meteor scatter activity. Slovak Republic.
- Amateur radio operator profile and information on VHF/UHF, log of activities, and contacts. Denmark. [English, Danish]
- Discusses ground gain and radiation angle at VHF.
OZ4VV / 5P5V
- Features articles on topics such as troposcatter and transequatorial propagation or TEP, photos and links. Denmark.
- Provides information on his current station, beacons, and contest activities, as well as VHF / UHF amplifiers pages with photos and tips. The Netherlands.
- Pictures and projects from 144 MHz up to 76 GHz. The Netherlands.
- Amateur in the Netherlands provides a profile, hamshack details with photos and DXCC and ODX.
- John's page includes a biography and hamshack equipment details. Netherlands.
Practical Wireless Contests
- Contains information on contests held in the United Kingdom every June and September. Provides rules, results, stationery, online entry submission.
The Rover Resource Page
- Devoted to rover, VHF/UHF weak signal, and contesting.
A Searchable Listing Of Open US Repeaters
- KF4BSN provides a list of repeaters in the United States, by state.
- Information on the United Kingdom amateur radio repeater networks from the RSGB Emerging Technology Co-ordination Committee. Links, channel frequency tables and operational status.
- Features projects including a W2IMU feedhorn for 2.4 GHz and short yagis for 2 metres on an Az-El mount as well as Excel spreadsheet calculators for calculating troposcatter links and transmission line transformations.
VE3DSS/VE3KU VHF UHF Website
- VHF/UHF propagation information, audio clips, personal background and links.
W3SZ SDR/DSP and VHF Radio Site
- Features articles on EME, and audio files. Also includes a resource page for use of DSP and SDR techniques on the VHF and higher amateur radio bands.
- Devoted to amateur radio microwaves, including the microwave reflector, rainscatter, projects and links. Primarily for 903 MHz and above.
- Software for amateur radio weak-signal communication.
Usenet alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 1:24:02 PM EDT -