become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amateur/Software
Satellite Tracking Software
Recreation: Radio: Scanning
Recreation: Radio: Shortwave and DX Listening: Equipment: Software and Computer Control
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Communications: Wireless: Radios: Amateur Radios
- Rtty, cw, Pactor, Packet, SSTV, QRP and projects.
Abroham Neal Software
- Home of DXbase amateur radio logging software and CX Cluster for Mac.
- A free ACARS Decoder for Linux and Windows, plus a real-time ACARS server application.
Advanced Amateur Radio Software Tools
- HF communications analysis and radio related software and prediction tools for amateurs and communications professionals.
AI9NL - Harv's Linux software
- Linux distribution based on Knoppix and designed for amateur radio use. Includes installation instructions, screenshots and FAQ.
AIO Contest Logging Software
- Windows' contest logging software for amateur radio operators.
Amateur Radio Exam Software
- Morse Code and ham exam question software.
Amateur Radio Repository
- Repository for Amateur Radio software, mods, circuit diagrams, service manuals and home-brew electronics.
Amateur Radio Station W5DJT
- Offers Award Tracker program for ARRL, 10-10, CQ, HRN, OMISS, EPC, IOTA, and RAC.
Antenna Rotator Software
- Universal antenna rotor interface for desktop or laptop computers.
- Software to automate and animate antenna modeling and propagation predictions.
APRS - Packet Reporting
- Download automatic packet reporting system (APRS) software.
- Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) Client, written for Windows (x86 and x64) and Windows Mobile (CE). It will also run on Linux and Mac OS under WINE, as well as other virtual machines.
- Atpdec is an open source NOAA POES satellite image software decoder for Unixes (in particular Linux).
- Turn a Mac computer into a VOX operated audio recorder. Software desided specifically for unattended station recordings.
Azimuthal Equidistant Projection
- Online map creation using AZ_PROJ v1.1.6.
B&B Cyber Software
- CW contesting software, custom programming and other software products.
Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- Contains information about BayCom packet radio hardware and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
Black Cat Systems
- Morse code tutor for the Macintosh, exam practice for hams in the United States, HF and RF Windows software.
Chris van Gorp PA7RHM
- UIView32 add-ons, APRS, Winlink 2000 and other software.
- Web-based ham radio tools to produce DXCC league tables, expedition tools, log search services and most-wanted lists.
- Software for monitoring and analyzing DX Spots.
- Amateur radio logging software.
- Logging and rig control software. Includes full-featured logging of QSOs, statistics and databases.
David & Cecilia Taylor's Software
- Satellite tracker and decoder software, including WXtrack, WXtrackGL, SatSignal, GeoSatSignal, and the HRPT reader.
- A GNU GPL Linux logging program using Hamlib for transceiver control, Fldigi for digimodes and Cwdaemon for morse code.
- Windows' freeware program for PSK31, providing digital panoramic tuning for amateur bands transceivers.
Digital Signal Processing
- Digital signal processing software for turning computers into audio solutions for radio amateur operators.
DX Contesting Software
- QSL management, label printing and contesting programs.
DX Hunter Atlas Software
- Electronic world atlas with gray line, azimuth projects and more for radio amateurs.
- Track DX spots from various sources and display them on Google Earth and maps.
- Ham radio software for contests and everyday usage. Programs include DX clusters, Contests, Contest LogChecker, DXPocket, DXSpotter and ADIF Master.
- Packet DX-cluster software.
- Collection of Windows' ham radio terminal, logging, CW and other software.
- Ham radio logging software with realtime operations.
EchoStation Repeater Control Software
- Complete repeater controlled Windows software.
- Amateur radio license exam training program for Mac. Includes all exam elements and prepares sample exams. Each exam is graded, and correct answers are provided.
EnzoLog the Web Log
- On-line radio contact log site.
- Bulletin board software for amateur packet radio.
- Field data log that will synchronize log databases across all stations. Includes technical information and download.
- The main project of the FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
Frank's US Ham Exam Trainer
- Software to prepare for the written amateur license test (element 2,3 and 4), using ARRL published question and answers.
G4HFQ's Polar Plot Softqare
- A Windows program to plot and measure a rotating beam antenna's polar diagram.
- Open-source software development toolkit that provides signal processing blocks to implement software radios.
GoList QSL Manager
- A QSL manager database, telnet program, and callbook with North American and international listings.
Ham Log Book Program
- Two free loggingprograms: Hamlogbook V5 and EZ HamLogBook V1.
Ham Radio Control Libraries
- A development library designed to remotely control any transceiver or receiver.
Ham Radio India Software Collection
- Ham radio software and discussion board.
Ham Radio Logging QSO Manager
- Free ham radio logging software based on Access 97 or Access 2000.
HAM Radio Software
- PC based DSP enhanced reception and decoding for weak signal amateur transmissions.
- A ham radio exam tool with questions for all three FCC written exams, and three ways to learn Morse code.
Ham/2, OS/2 for Amateur Radio
- A help site for amateur radio operators that use OS/2.
HAMIC - Ham Intelligent Calculator
- A simple and complex circuit calculator.
- Free toolbar for hams and SWLs. There are links, RSS feeds, DX spots, and many more features.
- RXCLUS a telnet and packet radio software.
- Ham Radio Deluxe software, an integrated suite of rig control, logging, and digital communications software.
- Macintosh DX-cluster telnet software information.
ICOM CI-V Interface
- Icom test software and the command structure of ICOM's remote control interfaces.
- Icon radio control software.
JAOR Computer Control
- Control application for the AOR 8200 MkI and MKII Radio.
K9JY WriteLog Contesting Software
- Ham radio contesting software instructions and general contesting information.
K9SE E-Layer Propagation Assessment
- E-layer propagation assessment software.
KD7TS Home Page
- Software for DSP-10 and DSP-10X updates
- Ham radio clipart and an Ohms Law calculator.
- A software program to find the distance and directions between two given positions on the earth's surface.
Logging and IOTA Software
- Station logging software for the beginner and the seasoned DXer, with powerful addition tools for IOTA island chaser.
Macintosh Amateur Radio Software
- Mac satellite tracking, logging DX cluster, spectrum analyzer and PacSat protocol software.
- RTTY and MMSSTV freeware software programs by JE3HHT, Makoto (Mako) Mori.
- Macintosh digital modes software. Decodes and transmits CW, RTTY, ASCII, SSTV, FAX, ACARS, PSK31, HELL, DTMF and SITOR.
- Logging and Morse code software for PocketPC PDAs. Also DX propagation information and ham radio resources.
N1MM Contest Logger
- A free, open source contest logging program for phone, CW, and digital modes.
- Windows based general logging, contest-specific, and ham exam software.
NBTV, SSTV, DNBTV Software
- Narrow band teleVision TX-RX Windows Software for webcams and soundcard.
NDB Logging Software
- Free NDB logging software and reception logs for LF radio beacons.
Norwich City Shareware Library
- Amateur radio operator software library, including contest logging and microwave test equipment.
- NuMorse, NuTest and other ham radio educational and utilities software programs.
ON1DHT's Software for Radioamateurs and SWL's
- UISS packet program for ISS, RX-PSK31, PREFIND and other software programs for radio amateurs and short wave listeners.
OscarDelta IP Packet Radio
- Packet radio software to provide TCP/IP communications for ham radio operators.
- A Windows CE digital decorder for PSK31, RTTY and CW modes.
- PSK31 software, mailing lists, information and links.
- Antenna software that supports loggers, DX cluster clients, satellites and moon trackers.
- HF QSO/QSL award management software with ADIF importing and exporting.
- WAS awards tracking and reporting.
- Free Windows propagation tool with support on other operating systems by Wine.
- Software to prepare for the FCC ham radio, general radio telephone operator license (GROL) and radar licencing exams.
Resistor Color Code Calculator.
- Tool to calculate resistor values using their band colors. The calculator supports 3, 4, 5,and 6 color bands.
- Programming software for Radio Shack PRO-95, 96 and 99 scanners.
SD Contest Logger
- A fast and simple logging utility for major international contests and other events.
- Shortwave radio scheduling and QSL card manager software.
- Ham radio software written by Slovenian amateurs, and features logging, printing and utility programs.
Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- Open source hardware and software project to use software defined radio for amateur radio (HAM).
Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Free soundcard based audio applets for frequencies up to 20kHz.. Apples include: real-time spectrum analysis, frequency counting and instrument tuner and sinewave signal generator.
- An audible alarm for when callsign announcement is due.
SPLAT! A Terrestrial RF Path Analysis
- RF propagation software to analyze signal coverage over irregular terrain.
SQUIRL - Field Day Logger
- Software logging tool for field days and contests.
- CAT software for amateur radio transceivers FT1000MP, FT100, FT847, FT920, FT817 and FT897.
- Packet radio transmission software.
Swisslog Ham Radio Logbook
- SWISSLOG for Windows, world maps, propagation prediction and links.
TR Log by N6TR
- Contest logging software.
- Freeware contest logger TR4W for Windows.
- Rig control and logging program for Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, TenTec and Alinco radios.
UISS Packet Radio
- Packet radio software to communication with the International Space Station.
VE3SQB Antenna Designs
- Programs to design some of the most common types of antennas and a some experimental antenna designs.
- Virtual amateur radio transceiver software for Windows, Mac or Linux systems.
- EasyPal digital SSTV software.
VO1PWF Ham Radio Software
- A collection of Linux, Windows and PHP ham radio applications for antenna design, ham radio calculations, Morse code practice and other software.
VOACAP Quick Guide
- Manual for getting started with VOACAP, an ionospheric prediction software program.
- Amateur radio, marine radio, and other wireless software applications for radio control, logging, digital modes, weather and HF fax.
- Contest logging software, FAQ and testimonials.
- Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800 and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to a computer's audio device.
WINScanner Radio Software
- Software to integrate communications with transceivers or scanners and a PC.
- Amateur radio logbook software.
XPWare Communications Software
- Advanced communications software.
Usenet alt.ham-radio.marketplace -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.dx -
Usenet uk.radio.amateur -
Amateur Radio Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2014 at 0:23:45 UTC -