the entire directory
only in Amateur/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Licensed in Nairobi, Kenya and in Georgia, United States, Andrew Ojwang shares station, project and QSL information, photos, and links.
- Personal webpage of Ivan Palcic, dedicated to the world of ham radio. Includes biography, news and events from Zagreb Radio Club as well as a photo gallery. Novalja, Pag Island, Croatia.
- Alfons Undan from Keningau Sabah, Malaysia with FAQ, photographs, and links.
- Features photographs of Tadeusz Koch in Poland.
- Nick Quintas of Talca City, Republic of Chile, with QSL information, links and a map.
- Pedro Namora of Torres Vedras, Portugal presents photos of his antennas and equipment.
- A Portuguese amateur and his ham radio resource. Includes photographs and links.
- Roger Gonzaga of Portugal with QRP information, his profession as a surgery professor and club affiliations.
- Describes author's station, activities, and operating schedule in Uruguay. [Spanish, French and English]
- Philippines-based amateur shares amateur radio information and Alinoc DJ-180B operations manual.
- Xavier Pedrerol in Barcelona, Spain provides information on his interests in DX, logbook and QSL gallery.
- Barcelona amateur, John Aymerich Bergay, offers station photographs, history and logs. A resource page offers listings and external links for a variety of subjects. [English, Spanish and French].
- Kevin from Dublin, Ireland describes how he built a five band Cobwebb antenna and a 10m tilt over mast for his QTH in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Amateur radio in Guadeloupe Island. Log, history of Guadeloupe, and pictures.
- Swiss amateur with an interest in DXing and contesting shares ham radio and station information, photos and links.
- Description of his radio equipment and links. Basel, Switzerland. [English and some German]
- Swiss amateur shares description of home made antennas for 160, 80 and 40 m bands, plus a discussion of digital mode performance.
- Japanese amateur shares his equipment list and station information, and photos. [English and Japanese]
- Japanese operator presents station information, photos and links. Includes a page on low pass filters and common mode filters. [English and Japanese]
- Chronicle of DX-expeditions, logs and photos, of Unni, a woman from Norway.
- Norway amateur Oystein "Paul" Eikedalen presents station and QSL information, photos and links.
- Argentina amateur Edwin Nicolás (ED) Koessler presents personal and station information, photos and links. [Spanish and English]
- Boytcho Hadshiyski shares his DX log and station photos. Bulgaria.
- Richard Prinz talks about several of his equipment development and favorite amateur projects. Austria.
- Information about the station of Martin Reiter. In addition to shack specs, there is content covering APRS, packet, pirate radio, geocaching and SOTA. Micheldorf, Austria.
- Janne Pulkkinenshares information about his shack and homebrew projects. Turku, Finland.
- Zdeněk, a Czech amateur, presents station and QSL information, propagation data, links and photos.
- Czech amateur Vojtech Klusacek presents station information and photos.
- John Coppens provides information about antennas, propagation, chirping, balloons, and satellites. Located in Argentina.
- Otto Rubeksen, located in the Faroe Islands, provides a description of his station and awards, and a photo gallery.
- Features homemade equipment and antenna of Tommy Bay. Includes vintage radio information and digital photography with photos of the medieval castle of Spottrup. Holstebro, Denmark.
- Bent Petersen of Vejle, Denmark shows photos of the area, DXpeditions and IOTA.
- Offers a syndication of RSS feeds of ham radio blogs.
- Mimma, I6YOT and Ubaldo, IW6MKI share their profiles with photos, and the history of radio. Pizzoli, Italy. [English and Italian]
- Norwegian ham, JW5HE LA5HE OZ8RO, collects military radios 1940/45, with a focus on German sets, and clandestine sets and crypto gear from all periods. Contains QSL information and his past achievements and associations.
- Russian amateur Vlad presents station and QSL information.
- Swedish amateur presents station and personal information and photos.
- Features homebrew projects, QSL gallery and contest results. Athens, Greece.
- Enthusiast Demetre Koumanakos in Drosia, Greece, describes his club involvement, activities and base station equipment.
- Cliff Sacalis from Greece provides ham shack photos, and photos of events and DXpeditions.
- Grecian amateur, Andreas Porevopoulos, shares information on his station, CW and QRP radio. Also includes photos, a virtual logbook and homebrew projects.
SV3EAO - SV3EAP
- Grecian amateurs present station and QSL information, photos and local links. [Greek and English]
- Greece-based operator Petros Mitropoulos offers station and QSL information.
- Odinn Thor presents station and QSL information, a photo galley of CB, HF, VHF, UHF equipment and links. Akranes, Iceland.
- Igor Tarnovsky, a Russian amateur describes his station, shares photos and links.
- Andy Nechaevsky of Donetsk, Ukraine provides photos of equipment.
- Victor Potebnia presents links to logbook, statistics and contact information. [English-Russian] Nizhyn, Ukraine.
- Theo Graber has posted information about BPSK and SSTV and technical information for some projects. Hong Kong.
- Blog by Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil of Kanjirampara. Trinvandrum, India features homebrew tuner, SDR and hamshack photos as well as profile.
- Information about Alfredo (Al) Vélez Ramos' station and a QSL gallery. Puerto Rico.
- Henry Barreda of San Juan, Puerto Rico provides logbook, and slideshows of the ham shack, antennas, and tower installation.
- Tampico, Mexico amateur Carlos J. Guzman M. offers station photos and information, plus links.
- Mexican amateur David Perez-Loria shares his station information, SWL contacts, and regional links and photos. [English and Spanish]
- Zoltan Bordas provides information about his amateur radio activity, and other hobbies; includes contesting with PSK31. Baia Mare, Romania.
- Csaba Gajdos with links to his hometown in Transylvania, Romania, including pictures of his home.
- Gary Hinson of Hastings, New Zealand provides ham shack photos and details, homebrew section, information on his antennas, and contesting and DXing.
Usenet alt.radio.amateur.club.clarc -
Usenet alt.radio.amateur.club.taparc -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.antenna -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.dx -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.equipment -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.homebrew -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.misc -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.policy -
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.space -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:05:07 PM EDT -