become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amateur/Packet_Radio
Computers: Data Communications: Wireless
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Digital
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Global Positioning System
This category in other languages:
Amateur Radio Teletype (RTTY)
- Provides information relating to RTTY and BAUDOT communications. Includes history, resources and schematics.
- German access to an online station database. Includes APRS activity in Germany.
- Server and repeater information, live Central Florida lightning and weather data.
APRS in Switzerland
- Provides information on APRS in Switzerland, maps and javAPRS live from HB9PVI and HB9BA.
APRS on Google Maps
- Global real-time APRS map view, updates automatically without reloading.
- Resource for javAPRS, javAPRSSrvr, and the APRS weather server.
APRS: Automatic Packet Reporting System
- Contains links, downloads and maps of activity in the United States.
APRS: Automatic Position Reporting System
- Java Applet for Automatic Position Reporting System showing position reports from amateur radio operators in South Florida.
- Search engine focused on sites of documentation related to Automatic Position Reporting System (APRS).
Introduction to APRS and UI-View
- An overview of APRS packet radio and an introduction to using UI-View and add-on software by G4IQI.
Introduction to Packet Radio by Larry Kenney, WB9LOZ
- A series of eighteen articles originally written in 1988 to appear in Nuts & Volts, the newsletter of the San Francisco Amateur Radio Club.
- Karl Norton provides information about JNOS and AX25 utilities for Packet Radio on Linux. The site also covers the topics of homebrew, TCM3105, net105, and J-Pole antennas.
NC7J DX Web Cluster
- DX packet cluster for the Utah Contest Club, Layton, Utah.
Northern California Packet Association (NCPA)
- Amateur packet radio club for northern California area. Contains information on how to join, meeting and member details.
- Provides real-time APRS data in and around Napa, California.
S51RM and S53RM
- Information resource for S5-PSK 1.2 Mbps BPSK packet radio station for 23 and 13cm (and 9cm), S5-70WB FM packet radio station for 70cm band and 19k2 to 76k8 bps, S5-PCC - packet communication card.
Southern Ontario Packet Radio Association (SOPRA)
- Official site. Features details on the packet nodes and services provided by the organization to the amateur radio community, with frequencies.
Southern Oregon Amateur Packet Radio Association
- Promoting packet in the mountainous region of Southern Oregon and Northern California.
Tucson Amateur Packet Radio (TAPR)
- TAPR is an international non-profit educational research and development organization focused on the issues of amateur radio wireless digital communications.
UI-View32 Windows APRS Client
- Complete information on open-architecture, intelligent digi-peater and IGate. Works with TNCs in terminal mode, KISS mode, AGWPE and BPQ. Many map options.
Usenet rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2013 at 11:35:03 UTC -