become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Repeater_Groups
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Organizations: Repeater Groups
10-70 Repeater Association
- Club news, testing session schedule, SKYWARN information, field day information, and photo gallery. Located in Wanaque, New Jersey.
Anderson Repeater Club
- Club resource features amateur radio and local repeater information, live streaming weather data, forums and links. Anderson, Indiana, United States.
Big Shanty Repeater Group
- Metro Atlanta, Georgia club specializing in APRS, Amateur Television (ATV), and IRLP.
Cactus Intertie System
- Network of repeaters covering the southwest U.S. and Washington DC. Includes map.
Chagrin Lagoons Amateur Radio Association
- C.L.A.R.A. repeater UHF repeater on Lake Erie, with photos, users list and history. Eastlake, Ohio, United States.
Cherryville Repeater Association
- Repeater list, membership information, and hamfest information. Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
Cincinnati Repeater Association
- Devoted to operation and maintenance of several repeaters in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Colorado Connection Repeaters
- Linked repeater system covering much of the state. Includes announcements, repeater status, and coverage maps in Colorado, United States.
Colorado Repeater Association
- Sponsor of a linked repeater system covering most of the western half of the state. Includes repeater and net information.
The Condor Connection
- An integrated network of privately owned repeaters, the system covers most of California from below the Mexican border to north central California, and parts of Arizona and Nevada. Includes list of repeaters, system information, net details and items for sale.
Contra Costa Repeater Association
- The association operates the WA6HAM VHF amateur repeater serving the San Francisco and Sacramento, California areas. Contains membership application, meeting details and history.
The Delaware Repeater Association
- Newsletter archive, membership information, and repeater information.
Florida Repeater Council
- The ARRL recognized amateur frequency coordinating body for the State of Florida. Features news, contact and repeater information.
Independent Repeater Association
- Maintains a network of linked, 2 meter repeaters. Includes service map, frequencies, and contact information. Kentwood, Michigan.
Insurance City Repeater Club
- Resource for area amateurs includes repeater frequencies and nets, packet radio, plus club and membership information. Connecticut, United States.
Iowa Repeater Council
- Organization that coordinates amateur radio repeaters in the state of Iowa.
- Athens, Texas repeater and information on local nets.
- Repeater system in Dorton, Kentucky, with local weather for Jackson, Tennessee. Tower top pictures and technical specifications for the repeater system.
- KD4RTR repeater system, Millard, Kentucky, with two 440 MHz machines linked and one two meter machine controlled by Chris Deskins.
Kings County Repeater Association
- Brooklyn, New York. Includes a calendar of events, a meeting schedule, membership information, photographs, special events and bylaws.
LPRC - Loma Pioneer Repeater Club
- Promotes community welfare and emergency communications in the Monterey, California area. United States.
Minuteman Repeater Association
- Operates a system of repeater systems in Eastern and Central Massachusetts which are made available to provide communications at public events such as the Boston Walk for Hunger, the Boston Marathon, the Head of the Charles Regatta, and many other charity walk and bike events.
N2HJD Repeater Megaplex
- Robert Shewell shares information and details of the multi-site and cross-linked repeater system he operates in the Rochester, New York area. Covers six bands and includes an IRLP gateway.
- Repeater system of Bradley Gulleff, which serves Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington. Includes coverage maps.
Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- Sponsors many repeaters throughout the state. Includes membership information and repeater listing.
NQ4Y.net Tennessee Linked Repeater Network
- Resource offers regional repeater information, station photos and links.
OBRA Outer Banks Repeater Association
- Lists of repeaters on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Contains history and photos.
- Joining together the Rogue Valley Linking Association (RVLA) and the Oregon Repeater Linking Group (ORLG) has a UHF/VHF repeater system for communications through Northern California, most of Oregon and Southern Washington. Includes repeater list and photos.
Pikes Peak FM Association
- Information about club's repeaters on Pikes Peak and other information about the club. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States.
Portland Repeater Group
- Includes club and membership information, repeater information, event schedule, and links. Portland, Maine, United States.
PVRA Repeater Club
- Connecticut-based group presents club and local frequency information, SKYWARN, photos, and links.
Repeater Society of Middle Tennessee
- Nashville-area repeater on 146.67 MHz. Member information and news.
Saddleback Repeater Association
- Includes club news, events, and membership information, repeater frequencies, and photos. Rochester, New Hampshire.
San Diego Repeater Association
- Provides repeater coverage in San Diego and Imperial County in Southern California, as well as Baja, California. Call sign, location, and frequency information.
Sawnee Mountain Amateur Group
- Repeater located in Cumming and primarily serves Forsyth County, Georgia. Includes local weather information, repeater pictures, and membership information. United States.
Schuylkill Amateur Repeater Association (W3SC)
- Featuring meeting and repeater information, news, events schedule, photographs, emergency and weather links, and guestbook. East-Central Pennsylvania.
South Yorkshire Repeated Group
- Radio enthusiasts in Yorkshire present news, local activities reports and how to join. United Kingdom.
SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc.
- Organization coordinates repeaters in Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Georgia.
Southern Alberta Repeater Association
- SARA provides a network of linked repeaters. includes details of the system, a user's guide, membership application, FAQs, newsletter and bylaws. Alberta, Canada
Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- Provides coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California. Contains repeater list, band plan and mission statement.
Southern California Repeater Lists
- Lists repeater frequencies of repeaters in Southern California.
Suburban Amateur Repeater Association
- Based in Lake County, Illinois, the core repeaters are located near Lake Zurich. Features membership information and events schedule. United States.
Texas VHF-FM Society
- An entity tasked with frequency coordination and establishing standards for repeaters throughout the state of Texas. Includes history and how to join.
Tri County Repeater Association
- Membership information, field day pictures,and newsletters. Located in Northwestern Wisconsin.
Tucson Repeater Association
- Includes repeater list and newsletter.
- UHF repeater in the Toronto, Ontario area. Includes location, technical information and history.
- Brad Armstrong shares information on the 147.18 repeater located in Monroe County, New York. He includes technical details, photographs, operating tips, updates and links.
- Interlink system consists of VHF and UHF repeaters in western New York. United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 8:24:10 UTC -