become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/National_Traffic_System
National Traffic System
7290 Traffic Net
- Information about the regional HF, phone traffic net taking place daily (except Sunday) on 7290kHz. The site provides a little history about the group as well as articles, training and a member roster.
Beehive Utah Net, BUN
- An HF affiliate net serving the greater Utah region and whose purpose is the movement of local and state-wide message traffic onto the continental NTS.
Central Ohio Traffic Net, COTN
- A local, VHF net serving the central Ohio area. Operations include traffic handling and training for interested stations. Instructional and organizational information is provided.
Dallas/Fort Worth NTS Traffic Net
- A site providing information about the local, VHF network affiliate of the ARRL National Traffic System. Net control scripts, schedules and training content is provided.
Eastern Massachusetts NTS
- Section level overview of the NTS structure within the Eastern Massachusetts (EMA) organization. Resources include a list of nets, training materials and other traffic handling information.
Friendly Amateur Radio Missions, FARM
- A traffic net associated with the ARRL traffic system, meeting daily on 75 meters at 02:00Z and serving most of the Western US. Among resources are net related operation documents and participation guidelines.
Kentucky CW Nets
- Links and information on various CW (Morse Code) nets.
Michigan Net, QMN
- Serving state and local government, relief organizations, the National Weather Service and similar agencies, nominal CW nets meet daily 19:30 and 22:00 local.
Montana Traffic Net, MTN
- An NTS voice net meeting daily at 00:30Z; it serves all states, Canada and anywhere third party traffic is allowed.
- This net operates daily on SSB at 12:00 local. Its primary functions are to move traffic through the NTS and to provide Public Service operations.
North Carolina Traffic System
- An overview of the NTS network for the state of North Carolina. Meeting and contact information is provided for each and a link to subordinate websites where applicable.
Northern Virginia Traffic Net
- Local affiliate of the NTS located in Bluemont, VA, and operating nightly at 19:30 on WF4TSC.
South Carolina Single Sideband Net
- Provides information on organization, traffic handling, membership and history of the SC SSB Net.
Southeastern North Carolina Traffic Net
- The purpose of this net is provide communications and train operators in the proper method of handling messages during emergencies, to learn net operations and procedures, pass traffic, make announcements and to post bulletins.
Texas CW Net, TEX
- Schedule and information related to the daily CW affiliate of the National Traffic System. Also available are the groups newsletters and training material for interested radio operators.
Texas Slow Net
- CW section level affiliate of the NTS; the TSN meets nightly on 3591kHz and serves the state of Texas and surrounding areas. Code speeds are usually under 15wpm to help train interested traffic handlers.
Texas Traffic Net, TTN
- Semi-regional phone net designed to move traffic within the state and, through liaisons, to out-of-area destinations. Information net operation and operational status as well as reference materials are available.
Washington Amateur Radio Traffic System Net
- Traffic net for amateur radio message traffic for the state of Washington, on a frequency of 3975 kilohertz. Includes net staff, FAQ and radiogram form.
National Traffic System
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 13:35:07 UTC -