become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emergency_Communications/RACES
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Organizations: Emergency Communications: RACES
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Organizations: National Societies
ARES/RACES of Delaware County Pennsylvania
- Area resource features a document library, club information, discussion board, and links.
Arlington County RACES
- Virginia. Features training for members.
Dallas County RACES
- Umbrella organization of the several cities whose municipalities reside within Dallas County, Texas. Resources include participation requirements, a Radio Officer directory, reference manual and schedule of regional nets.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office Special Communications Unit RACES
- Based in El Paso County, Colorado. Member resource featuring overview and meeting details.
- Garland, Texas. Information and resources reference manuals, how to guides, organizational information and relevant government data.
Giles County RACES
- Includes emergency communications information, local weather alerts, current radar, SkyWarn classes, and links.
Marshall County Auxiliary Radio Service
- Provides emergency communication for Marshall County, Alabama. Local resource for emergency information, frequencies, club membership and local links.
Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service
- News, organizational and chapter information, and links to RACES groups nationwide.
Sarasota County Auxiliary Communications Service
- Works with Sarasota County Emergency Management to recruit, organize, and deploy ham radio operators for emergency activations in Sarasota County, Florida.
Tarrant County RACES
- Team for Fort Worth, Texas, and surrounding area. Active in ARES and SKYWARN. Includes information on organization, events, training and contacts.
Worcester Emergency Communications Team
- Massachusetts-based RACES resource features net and contact information, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2013 at 2:59:07 UTC -