become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Emergency_Communications
Alaska - Pacific Emergency Preparedness Net
- Emergency communications network for Alaska and surrounding regions. Features net frequencies, schedules, club information, photos and links.
- American Red Cross Amateur Radio Service resource. Features news, information and links.
Clackamas County Amateur Radio Emergency Services
- Resource features online membership forms, disaster information, repeater frequencies and links. Oregon.
Emergency Amateur Radio Club
- Based in Honolulu and affiliated with ARES, RACES, and MARS. Includes club announcements and testing session information.
Florida State Disaster Communication Assistance Team
- Communications support club. Includes club information, deployments, and repeater information and frequencies.
Harford County Amateur Radio Emergency Communications
- Includes event schedule, history, and organization background.
Hospital Disaster Support Communications System
- Emergency communications information for critical Orange County, California, medical facilities. ARES affiliate.
Los Angeles County Disaster Communications Service
- An emergency communications resource for Los Angeles, California area.
MARS : Hawaii
- Resource for net schedules, MARS roster and membership information, and mission statement.
Ontario Emergency Communications Organization
- Providing emergency communications resources, including local disaster and net frequencies and club information, including an online registration form. Ontario, Canada.
Sarasota Emergency Radio Club
- Local resource for disaster information. Includes SKYWARN, club, and membership information, and links.
Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- An emergency communication club in Strathcona County, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Includes club and contact information.
Walton County Emergency Radio Club
- Walton County, Georgia emergency resource. Features net frequencies, club and membership information and local links.
WICEN Tasmania (South) Inc
- Amateur public service, event and emergency radio communications group. WICEN (Wireless Institute Civil Emergency Network) was originally formed to provide communications support in emergencies. Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 15:54:08 UTC -