become an editor
the entire directory
only in Morse_Code/Software
Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Software
- Decodes and analyzes morse code from the sound card. Screenshots, descriptions and the download.
CW - MIDI Translation
- Text to MIDI conversion software by Rob, KA2BEO. Windows (shareware) and DOS (freeware) versions available.
- Decode morse code (CW) via sound card.
- You may use DSP-CW either with your soundcard or via comport for FSK. Features: CW and RTTY, Accurate decoding, Easy tuneup with 1-3000 Hz display, Quick-buffers, Baudrate 45 - 100, Copy paste words, Adjustable shift, Callsign capture, Typeahed buffer, Small log editor, Record to file, Tx any file, Automatic Soundcard detection, Soundcard mixer. Free evaluation download.
- Simulation of American Morse train orders and other telegraphic traffic, in both American Morse and International Morse. By the late Jim Farrior, W4FOK (SK).
- Shareware Morse decoding and sending software for speeds up to 60 WPM. Features Text and Graphic Display, CW Filter, automatic speed recognition, auto Gain Control, and auto tracking of "drifting" signals
- Training software to improve CW-abilities, particularly the listening of usual Amateur radio callsigns. Not suitable for learning CW. Documentation in both English and German.
- Speed training software for Morse Code practice by Mathias Kolpe DL4MM, and Alessandro Vitiello IV3XYM.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2014 at 7:22:32 UTC -