become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amateur/Morse_Code
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Morse Code
Bugs, Keys, and Coders
Translators and Online Trainers
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Engineering and Technology: Biography: Morse, Samuel Finley Breese
This category in other languages:
ARRL Country Code List
- Official list of Ham call sign prefixes for all countries. Those participating in DX contests will also need the listed ITU and CQ magazine numbers for the various zones and regions.
The Art and Skill of Radio Telegraphy
- Download site for a manual on learning, using, mastering and enjoying the International Morse code as a means of communication.
Canadian Railway Telegraph History
- History on Morse code, telegraphy, and semaphores.
- Dedicated to high speed CW.
FISTS CW Club
- Society founded by the late Geo Longden G3ZQS, dedicated to the continued use and training of Morse Code.
FISTS CW Club Code Buddy Program
- Improve your CW ability or volunteer to help others as an on the air CW Elmer or student.
The International Morse Preservation Society
- News, contacts, membership details, and information for all Morse code users and fans.
K3WWP's CW - QRP page
- K3WWP's activities in ham radio, including CW, QRP, contesting, homebrewing, award hunting, and DXing
Learn CW using the Koch Training Method - CW at HFRadio.org / NW7US
- Learning Morse Code the Koch Method - CW can be fast and easy.
Learning Morse Code Painlessly, by Bill Weinhardt W9PPG
- Resources for learning Morse code.
Manchester Wireless Society
- A club that teaches Morse for free. 5 - 12 wpm standard to get members through the test.
Morse Code and Phonetic Alphabets
- Includes Java and CGI translators, alphabets, and FAQs.
Morse Code Game
- Interprets Morse code which is keyed in via the mouse or keyboard.
Morse Code MIDI and Text Generator
- Online resource to convert text to Morse Code, or Morse code to text. Results may be saved as MIDI file.
Morse Telegraph Club
- Dedicated to preserving the history of telegraphy, with forums to discuss historic usage as well as modern applications.
A Morse Trainer using the Koch method
- Training to learn Morse code.
NW7US MorseCode Resource
- Include operating tips, procedures, short-hand guide, and encouraging stories.
PA3BWK's Ultimate Morse Code
- High Speed Clubs for various transmission rates. Comics, humor, common abbreviations, and software links.
Q Signals, Prosigns and Abbreviations For The Ham Radio Operator
- Q Signals, Prosigns and Abbreviations For The Ham Radio Operator as well as a number of links of interest to CW operators.
Straight Key Century Club
- SKCC resource for those interested in using traditional 'straight' Morse Code keying devices, including help with learning and improving Code skills.
The Telegraph Wireless World
- N6TT's site about amateur radio and communication via Morse Code.
Telegraphy Friends Club
- Information for active CW radio operators. Features club information and awards.
- A computer-simulated Vibroplex semi-automatic Morse Code key, created with Macromedia Flash. It shows the workings of a bug and teaches the part names.
W1WC CW Links
- amateur ham radio cw links and interesting content
What is CW?
- Tips and links re. to Ham radio use of Morse code.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2014 at 7:16:40 UTC -