become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amateur/Morse_Code
Open Directory - Recreation: Radio: Amateur: Morse Code
Bugs, Keys, and Coders
Translators and Online Trainers
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Engineering and Technology: Biography: Morse, Samuel Finley Breese
This category in other languages:
ARRL Country Code List
- Official list of Ham call sign prefixes for all countries. Those participating in DX contests will also need the listed ITU and CQ magazine numbers for the various zones and regions.
The Art and Skill of Radio Telegraphy
- Download site for a manual on learning, using, mastering and enjoying the International Morse code as a means of communication.
A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- How to start a CW or Morse Code conversation, what to talk about, the pleasure and art of CW.
Canadian Railway Telegraph History
- History on Morse code, telegraphy, and semaphores.
- Dedicated to high speed CW.
FISTS CW Club
- Society founded by the late Geo Longden G3ZQS, dedicated to the continued use and training of Morse Code.
FISTS CW Club Code Buddy Program
- Improve your CW ability or volunteer to help others as an on the air CW Elmer or student.
The International Morse Preservation Society
- News, contacts, membership details, and information for all Morse code users and fans.
K3WWP's Ham Radio Activities
- Devoted to Morse Code operation with QRP, much good reference material.
Manchester Wireless Society
- A club that teaches Morse for free. 5 - 12 wpm standard to get members through the test.
Morse Code and Phonetic Alphabets
- Includes Java and CGI translators, alphabets, and FAQs.
Morse Code Game
- Interprets Morse code which is keyed in via the mouse or keyboard.
Morse Code MIDI and Text Generator
- Online resource to convert text to Morse Code, or Morse code to text. Results may be saved as MIDI file.
Morse Telegraph Club
- Dedicated to preserving the history of telegraphy, with forums to discuss historic usage as well as modern applications.
NW7US MorseCode Resource
- Include operating tips, procedures, short-hand guide, and encouraging stories.
PA3BWK's Ultimate Morse Code
- High Speed Clubs for various transmission rates. Comics, humor, common abbreviations, and software links.
Straight Key Century Club
- SKCC resource for those interested in using traditional 'straight' Morse Code keying devices, including help with learning and improving Code skills.
The Telegraph Wireless World
- N6TT's site about amateur radio and communication via Morse Code.
Telegraphy Friends Club
- Information for active CW radio operators. Features club information and awards.
- The Virtual Bug is a computer-simulated Vibroplex semi-automatic Morse Code key, created with Macromedia Flash. It shows the workings of a bug and teaches the part names.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:35:05 AM EST -