become an editor
the entire directory
only in Boatanchors/Museums
Recreation: Antiques: Radio: Personal Collections
Recreation: Radio: Citizen Band: Museums
Reference: Museums: Recreation and Sports
Reference: Museums: Science: Technology
Hammond Museum of Radio
- Located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, features operational receivers and transmitters from the Spark era to the first solid state HRO.
K2TQN's OldRadio Museum
- Features an authentic 1933 ham radio station and various 1924-1939 stations, both homebrew and commercial.
- Michael Heim presents vintage radio photos, 1929 and 1935.
- Includes vintage amateur radio photos and profiles.
Marshall Ensor Memorial Organization
- Details history of Marshall H. Ensor, W9BSP, and his sister Loretta Ensor, W9UA.
Museum of Radio and Technology
- Antique radio museum with vintage radios, TVs, tubes, parts, posters, communication radios, early hi-fi, and broadcast transmitters. Huntington, WV.
The Museum of Tektronix Scopes
- Pictures and descriptions of oscilloscope models and accessories.
The Southern Appalachian Radio Museum
- Exhibits include Atwater Kent, Philco, Silvertone, Edison phonographs, Crosley, Hammarlund, Harvey Wells, test instruments, spark gap transmitters, keys, and QSL cards. Located in Asheville, North Carolina.
Virtual Collins Radio Museum
- Collins gear from 1946 to 1979 on virtual exhibit.
W5AM's Amateur Radio Museum
- Monochrome pictures of vacuum tube radios. Includes weight, size and a brief descriptions of a number of rigs.
Western Historic Radio Museum
- Wireless radio apparatus and memorabilia from the 1900s through the 1950s. Includes photos and restoration details. Virginia City, Nevada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 6:15:06 UTC -