become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reptiles_and_Amphibians/Organizations
Reptiles and Amphibians
Open Directory - Recreation: Pets: Reptiles and Amphibians: Organizations
Turtles and Tortoises
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Herpetology: Organizations
This category in other languages:
The Alberta Reptile and Amphibian Society
- Region specific herp reptile information, annual reptile shows, community events, and links.
The Bay Area Amphibian And Reptile Society
- An educational and conservational group of amateur and professional herpetologists who want to share their knowledge, enthusiasm, and friendship with others interested in these fascinating creatures.
The Calusa Herpetological Society
- Dedicated to education and conservation of reptiles and amphibians.
Central Florida Herpetology Society
- Herpetological Society for the Central Florida region. Contains photos and other reptile information.
Dallas-Fort Worth Herpetological Society
- Promoting the appreciation, conservation and understanding of reptiles and amphibians.
East Texas Herptological Society
- Dedicated to the education of its members and the general public about the natural history, ecology, husbandry, conservation, proper care, and treatment of reptiles and amphibians.
Greater Cincinnati Herpetological Society
- An organization committed to the welfare of reptiles and amphibians.
Hong Kong Reptile & Amphibian Society (HKRAS)
- Non-profit, registered herpetological institution devoted to cultivating an appreciation of reptiles, amphibians, and all natural life through of husbandry, conservation and education.
Jacksonville Herpetological Society
- Enhancing education and conservation or reptiles and amphibians in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Kentuckiana Herpetological Society
- The new website for the Kentuckiana Herp Society. Calendar of events, message board, and membership information are now on the site.
Long Island Herpetological Society
- A society whose goals are to educate the members of the organization and the public with respect to the conservation, ecological role and captive care of reptiles and amphibians
Louisiana Gulf Coast Herpetological Society
- Dedicated to the preservation of the natural habitat and to the conservation of reptiles and amphibians.
Manitoba Herpetocultural Society
- A site for Canadian reptile, amphibian and invertebrate enthusiasts promoting reptile care, education, advocacy and conservation.
Metropolitan Herpetological Society
- The Metropolitan Herpetological Society is a small scale, family oriented reptile club on Staten Island, NY.
Michigan Society of Herpetologists
- MSH is your link to Reptile and Amphibian education, conservation projects, and captive care information for the state of Michigan.
Nebraska Herpetological Society
- Homepage for the Nebraska Herp Society provides information on meeting time and location, membership, contact information, activities and projects, native herps, and useful links.
New England Herpetological Society
- Originally the Massachusetts Herpetological Society. Objective of this Boston-based organization is the education of members and the public to the value and care of reptiles and amphibians.
North Bay Herpetological Society (Sonoma County, CA)
- The NBHS provides educational outreach, with programs and exhibits for schools, nature centers, and related animal,humane, and environmental education events and organizations.
North Carolina Herpetological Society
- Promotes education, conservation, and research of reptiles and amphibians
Northern California Herpetological Society
- NCHS aims to serve a variety of constituents: those interested in conservation of native reptile and amphibian species; those wishing to buy and sell captive-bred specimens; and those who want to enhance their general knowledge of and acquaintance with herpetoculture.
Nova Scotia Herpetoculture Society
- A non-profit organization dedicated to educating its members and the public on matters concerning reptiles and amphibians in captivity and in the wild.
The Ottawa Amphibian and Reptile Association
- A club of reptile and amphibian enthusiasts in the Ottawa, ON area.
Phoenix Herpetological Society
- Herpetological Society in Phoenix, AZ. Focus on conservation and Education.
San Diego Herpetological Society
- Devoted to the study, appreciation, conservation and husbandry of reptiles and amphibians.
Sawgrass Herpetological Society
- South Florida's oldest reptile society. Offers care sheets and education.
South Texas Herpetology Association
- The South Texas Herpetology Association promotes education, conservation of wildlife in general and of reptiles and amphibians in the State of Texas in particular.
Southeastern Hot Herp Society
- Group of venomous reptile keepers educating the public about venomous snakes and lizards
Southwestern Herpetologists Society
- Los Angeles and Bakersfield members. Sponsors an Ask the Vet feature where common veterinary questions can be e-mailed to individuals.
Ssafe Haven Society for Reptiles and Amphibians
- Ssafe Haven Society for Reptiles and Amphibians is a registered non-profit organization that provides rescue and rehabilitation, shelter, and adoption services for reptiles and amphibians in Nova Scotia, Canada. We also offer educational support and hands-on training to reptile owners.
St. Louis Herpetological Society
- Founded in 1974; currently has over 200 members.
Staten Island Herpetological Society
- Promotes and educates reptiles and amphibians to the public as well as to its fellow members in the Staten Island area.
Victorian Herpetological Society - Australia
- Herp information with lots of links to care sheets and scientific papers.
Virginia Herpetological Society
- A Virginia natural history society focusing on the native reptiles and amphibians of Virginia.
Westcoast Society for the Protection and Conservation of Reptiles
- The Association of Amphibian and Reptile Keepers of the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada.
Usenet rec.pets.herp -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 8:24:05 UTC -