become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pets/Lost_and_Found
Lost and Found
Home: Consumer Information: Advocacy and Protection: Lost Property Recovery
Recreation: Pets: Free Services
Shopping: Pets: Identification
Society: Organizations: Animal Welfare: Rescues and Shelters
This category in other languages:
- World wide lost and found bird hotline free on the net. Plus bird questions answered, vet talk and bird stories.
- Database of lost and found dogs. Offers tips for searching, poster template, and individual web pages for lost dogs. Will notify area vets and shelters of a lost dog for a fee.
Flealess Market's Lost Pets International
- Free lost and found companion animal ads by country, state (province) and city, including the USDA's Missing Pet Network missing/stolen horses website.
- Canadian pet registration service that facilitates finding lost pets by using their rabies vaccination tags. Online registration is available.
Help Lost Pets
- Free lost and found service to help reunite pets with their owners. Based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Lost and Found Pets of Western North Carolina
- Free service where users may post and view lost, found, and sighted pets in Western North Carolina. Also offers contact information for area shelters and veterinarians.
Lost Cats - Brighton
- List of cats (with photos where provided) lost or found in the Brighton and Hove area of England. Includes advice on finding a missing cat.
Lost Dog Wichita
- Free service for posting descriptions and photos of dogs that have been lost or found in or near Wichita, Kansas.
Lost Dogs UK
- Contains the option to add a description of lost and found dogs in the United Kingdom. Also features advice on how to protect your dog and what to do if it is missing.
Lost My Cat
- Searchable database with the aim of reuniting lost and found cats with their owners. Users can submit photographs and descriptions of animals. Based in the UK, but also accepts ads from other countries.
- Provides descriptions and photos of lost and found dogs. Covers Austin, Dallas, Galveston, Houston, Portland, San Diego, and San Marcos.
- Lost and found database, helping reunite pets with their respective owners. Serving the Pacific Northwest. Site also offers tips on finding a lost pet.
Missing Cat Assistance
- E-group offering a network of support, referral, and guidance in locating and recovering lost cats.
Missing Pet Center
- Free Chicago-based service provides information and photos for lost and found dogs and cats. Accepts local listings only.
Missing Pet Network
- Group of volunteers sponsored by the USDA Animal Care Office who help people find missing pets. Lost and found listing by state, information on how to post, sample listing, and advice on looking for lost pets.
Missing Pet Partnership
- Based in California. Tips, advice, and resources for finding a lost cat or dog.
The Missing Pets Bureau
- Operates a national UK missing pets register and works closely with over 10,000 pet care organizations to aid in pet recovery.
- Worldwide free listings of lost and found pets, searchable by region, date, or type of animal.
- Search and post lost and found pet reports. Action plan and contacts. For all U.S. pets since 1998.
- Listing of lost and found pets, forum, and found pictures.
- Non-profit organization serving the entire United States offers free database for all types of lost and found animals. Includes poster templates and advice for pet owners and anyone who finds a stray.
Pets Missing in Action
- Created to help lost dogs, cats and other pets find their way home. Includes free pet listing.
Rumble - A Lost Shepherd
- Family looking for their lost dog in Virginia. Printable flyers, list of sightings, and reward offer.
- Providing professional help tracing lost or stolen dogs, since 1976.
Who's Ya Doggy?
- Free lost and found service that reunites lost pets with owners, in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Lost and Found
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2016 at 5:54:03 UTC -