become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cichlids/African
Fish and Aquaria
This category in other languages:
Cichlid Fishes of Lake Malawi, Africa
- In-depth descriptions of most of the fishes of Lake Malawi with references to the scientific literature.
African Rift Lake Chemistry
- Archive of newsgroup messages pertaining to cichlids and water chemistry.
- An online community dedicated to all African Cichlid species and variants.
Australian Frontosa Keepers
- A forum for keepers of Frontosa, Gibberosa and other African Cichlids.
- Designed for beginning African cichlid hobbyists, describes tank selection, diet, aggression, and species.
- An online community dedicated to all Cyphotilapia, Frontosa and Gibberosa species and variants. Features a forum, gallery and calculator.
Dan's Cichlid Aquarium
- Information and pictures of African cichlids and tank setup.
- Articles, including FAQ, and photos.
Gas Station - African Cichlids
- Pictures, articles, chat, message board, and a fish puzzle.
Hawki's Mbuna Page
- Photos and information on the author's African cichlid tank.
Lake Malawi Cichlid Information for Beginners
- Information about the care of Lake Malawi cichlids, including tank set up and requirements, suitable species, feeding, behavior, and compatibility.
Larry Johnson's Lake Malawi Cichlid Page
- Features mbuna and other Lake Malawi cichlids photographed in their natural habitat.
Malawi and Tanganyika Cichlids
- Photos and some information about cichlids from Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika.
Malawi and Victorian Cichlids
- Photos and details about the rock dwelling cichlids, mbuna and mbipi, as well as information on setting up an aquarium.
My Personal Cichlid Pages
- A personal website with information and tips about maintenance and breeding of these fish.
- Contains details about the owner's fish as well as a Cichlid and photos.
- Care, natural history, and photos of this Tanganyikan genus, and a forum.
- A community dedicated to discussion of Tropheus keeping, care, species and variants. Registration is required.
Zoo seeks mate for last surviving ‘gorgeously ugly’ fish
- The BBC reports that there are three known surviving Mangarahara cichlids, all male, and that a female is wanted to save the species. (May 10, 2013)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 16:45:05 UTC -