become an editor
the entire directory
only in Exotic/Issues
Recreation: Pets: Issues
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Trade in Wildlife and Plants
Animal Environmental Enrichment
- Boredom is a very common problem in wild animals kept in captivity. Article gives humane methods of relieving boredom in these animals as well as procedures to comply with U.S. Federal requirements.
The International Hedgehog Club
- An international non-profit organization dedicated to the betterment and care of the domestic African hedgehog worldwide.
People for Domestic Skunks
- Dedicated to making domestic skunks legal in the United States.
Pet Station: Pet Not
- A listing of the animals not endorsed as being kept as pets.
Realistic Exotic Animal Laws
- A mailing list for the discussion of laws, regulations, and other issues related to the keeping of exotic animals.
Asia Times: Japan's Illegal Immigrants, of the Furred Variety
- An article about the growing market for exotic pets in Japan and enactment of stricter laws on animal ownership and the pet industry. (December 15, 1999)
Maryland Department of Natural Resources: Pet Store Sweep
- Twenty-four pet stores charged with selling or offering native and/or endangered reptiles and amphibians for sale (November 24, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2014 at 15:45:07 UTC -