become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canaries/Clubs_and_Organizations
Clubs and Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Canary Fanciers Association
- Canary club that promotes, encourages and develops the proper breeding and care of all canaries through scientific research and through the education of the general public and its members.
Belgian Posture Canary Club
- Devoted to the Belgian Canary and Scots Fancy. Contains club information and contacts.
British Border Fancy Canary Club
- Information on membership, officials, shows, meetings, and members, with a classifieds section.
Canary Council of the United Kingdom
- National organisation, linked to National Council for Aviculture; encourages the keeping and exhibiting of all varieties of canaries in the British Isles and Ireland.
Cascade Canary Breeders Association
- CCBA is a club for canary and finch hobbyists and breeders in Seattle, Washington State, and the Pacific Northwest region.
Fife Fancy Federation UK
- National UK organisation linking all the regional Fife Fancy Canary Clubs.
Hartz Club of America
- U.S. society for the Domestic Hartz breed of Type-Canary.
International Canary Society
- The International Canary Society is a network of American and Canadian fanciers who hold meetings, and organise shows.
Irish Fancy Canary Society
- Information on show standards and preparing birds for shows.
Melbourne Canary Improvement Society
- Encouraging the keeping, breeding and exhibiting of canaries of all breeds. Includes membership details, calendar, newsletters, and breeder directory.
National Gloster Canary Club
- The National Gloster Club (1970) supports the breeding and exhibition of the Gloster Canary in accordance with the standards adopted by the English Gloster Convention.
North of England Gloster Canary Club
- Information about wintering, breeding, feeding, moulting, showing, retaining, judging and partnerships with Gloster fancy canaries. Also show and contact details are presented.
Southern Lizard Canary Club
- Formed in 1998 to promote and support the lizard canary in southern England.
Yorkshire Canary Club
- Information on membership, ideal standard, breeding, management, housing, and exhibition.
Clubs and Organizations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2013 at 20:11:29 UTC -