become an editor
the entire directory
only in Costumes/Construction
Historic Patterns and Publications
Arts: Costumes: Construction
Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing: Costumes
AskMen.com : Picking a Halloween costume
- Article with tips on picking a man's Halloween costume.
FamilyCorner.com: Costume Ideas
- How to make children's costumes and Halloween makeup.
FamilyEducation.com: Costume Ideas
- Parents share their experiences with which costumes work for elementary and middle school students. Includes age range, materials list, and instructions.
Halloween Costume Construction
- Information on creating costumes with a focus on Xena.
Halloween Costume Ideas
- Includes pointers, tips, a long list of specific character suggestions, instructions for simple costumes, and links to costume sales sites.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- Costumes to sew or make for kids - angel, Superman, baseball player, Harry Potter, Jack of All Treats, and penny.
Halloween Hangout-Quick Costumes
- A dozen or more simple to make, classic costumes.
Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- Ghost, soda pop can, clown, several dozen others.
Kids' Halloween Costumes
- A few suggestions for making simple costumes for babies and small children: angel, backwards person, Barney, spider.
Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Quick and simple costume ideas for all ages, from infants to adults.
Make A Frugal Harry Potter Costume for Halloween
- Simple instructions using inexpensive materials.
Paper Mache Masks
- Make a simple mask using paper; suitable for ages 4-12.
Spend Time With Kids By Making Halloween Costumes
- Costume ideas and encouragement to spend time making a costume with a child rather than just buying one; from Mississippi State University.
Virtual Halloween Costume Fashion Show
- Visitors to this site have contributed photos of costumes they have made for their children; instructions included.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2015 at 3:05:09 UTC -