become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wildlife/Sharks
Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving: Underwater Life
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Fish: Cartilaginous
Bimini Biological Field Station
- Information on classes offered at the shark research field station located on Bimini, shark information, this site is headed by Sonny Gruber.
Captain Toms New England Shark Species
- Information and photos on shark species found in the waters around New England, including the blue, thresher, mako and porbeagle sharks.
Discovery Channel's Shark Week
- Information on a variety of sharks, from the Great Whites to Hammerheads. Includes interactive games and shark quiz along with expert shark attack answers.
Fiona's Shark Mania
- Shark resources and information, including graphics and clip art, stories, links, and the SHARK-L mailing list.
International Shark Attack File
- A database of shark attacks as well as information on how, why, and where sharks attack, and how to avoid becoming a victim.
Masterpiece Of Evolution - the Shark
- Biology, stories, photos, and links.
Mote Marine Laboratory
- Located in Sarasota, Florida and provides shark tank interactive camera, with information on sharks and other marine fish.
Natal Sharks Board
- Service organisation that protects beach users in KwaZulu-Natal against shark attack. Site has information about shark attack-prevention and shark research.
NOVA Online: Island of the Sharks
- Information about sharks and sharkmasters.
Shark Attack Photos
- Shark attack photo gallery and brief information.
- Information about shark attacks with photos of victims and sharks. Shark attack news section and discussion board.
The Shark Research Institute
- A non-profit, international, scientific organization dedicated to the conservation of sharks. The Institute provides consultants, speakers for schools, clubs and conferences, and serves as a resource for the media, providing slides, videos and data.
Sharklady's Save our Sharks
- Dedication to the conservation and protection of sharks from the cruel and senseless practice of finning.
- Dedicated to educating the world on sharks and promoting their conservation. Includes fact sheets, resource links, membership details, newsletter and merchandise
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 7, 2015 at 7:24:05 UTC -