become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wildlife/Plants
Native Plant Associations
Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac
Health: Animal: Conditions and Diseases: Poisoning: Toxic Plants
Home: Gardening: Plants: Wildflowers
Science: Biology: Botany
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae
Center for Aquatic Plants
- Aquatic and wetland plant particulars and photos.
Contact-Poisonous Plants of the World
- Descriptions and images of plants that are harmful when touched, including powerful tropical relatives of stinging nettle and poison-ivy.
East Asian Flora Web
- Information and exchange of plants of Southeast Asia and Australasia.
Endemic Plants of Mauritius
- Species descriptions, images, and articles.
Find Wild Flowers
- The Botanical Society of the British Isles provides a key to the plants of Great Britain and Ireland.
Flora of the Province of Varese
- The site describes the flora of San Quiricio in Varese, Italy and work in plant cartography in the province.
Flowers in Israel
- Photo galleries of Israeli wildflowers and native plants.
Guide to Poisonous Plants
- Includes a search mechanism and links.
Native Flora of Samsonvale, Queensland, Australia
- Personal site with images, flowering calendar, invasive weed management, and wildlife of a registered 'Land for Wildlife' acreage block near Brisbane.
The Nature Forums
- Many nature-related topics are discussed here. Includes a forum for uploading plant photos for identification.
Orchids of Lincolnshire
- Descriptions and photographs of orchids to be found in the county.
Paul Nielsen’s British Flora Gallery
- Gallery and information on British flowers for the resident and tourist.
- Botanical notes from the edge of the Kanto Plain, Japan.
- Includes information about plants native to southern Africa and related topics by the National Botanical Institute of South Africa.
UK Flora for Fauna
- Plant distribution records grouped by UK postcode; checklists of British native plants, butterflies, bumblebees, and mammals; gardening for bumblebees.
Using Wild Plants
- A Natural Life Magazine article.
Western Isles Wildflowers
- Wildflowers in the Western Isles of Scotland. Wildflower identification, photographs and plant lore.
Wharfe - Wild Flower Page
- David Brear's excellent wild flower site with a UK focus.
Wild Flowers of Strathclyde Park
- Photographs of wildflowers in Strathclyde Park, with details of habitat and medicinal properties.
Wildflowers and Weeds
- Thomas J. Elpel, the author of Botany in a Day, provides a guide to identifying plants by families.
Wildflowers of Japan
- Provides photographs of wildflowers, available for use as desktop wallpaper, natural scenery and mountains in Japan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2014 at 18:24:11 UTC -