become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wildlife/Bats
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Pest Control
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Mammals: Bats
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Caves
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Chiroptera
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Conservation: Mammals: Bats
Shopping: Home and Garden: Garden Accessories
This category in other languages:
- Contains basic information regarding the benefits of bats, use of guano as an attractant, bat house placement and maintenance, hibernation, and rabies.
- A personal collection of photographs and information.
- General information about the species in the state. Wildlife notebook article from the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
Bats and Rabies
- Information from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Bats of San Diego
- Home to 22 species of bats, page provides photos, information and rescue contacts for the local species.
Bats, Why Should I Care?
- Article for students and teachers, addressing their public image. Includes links to references.
- Collection of bat related links, from an author in Denver, Colorado.
Carlsbad Caverns National Park: Bat Flight Program
- Information for kids and teachers on population of bats, , with FAQ, news, cave tour guide, and conatcs in New Mexico.
Flying Foxes of Bellingen Island
- Information about the colony of grey-headed flying foxes found on Bellingen Island, New South Wales.
Friends of Bats
- Includes information about bats from a bat removal and rescue firm in Florida.
- Introduction to popular myths. Offering presentations featuring live Egyptian fruit bats, with contacts for pricing and availability at locations in Illinois.
Last Refuge: Vampire Bats
- Article on blood-sucking Vampire Bats and the making of the film "Vampire" for BBC by the film producer Adrian Warren. Image gallery of bats and other wildlife.
Nick's Bat Pages
- A homepage with details of personal bat watching and resources for bat lovers. Based around Yorkshire, UK.
- Illustration of a thatched barn, which is a breeding and hibernation site for a colony barbastelle, being saved from development in 2000 in Norfolk, England.
- Feature on the large-eared horseshoe bat, and spectacled, black and little red species of flying fox, living in North Queensland, Australia.
Usenet rec.animals.wildlife -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 13:05:12 UTC -