become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Arts: Architecture: Preservation: Organizations: Canada
Recreation: Outdoors: Caving: Organizations: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports: Caving
Corrosion: Industrial Archeology
- Archived from Geocities. Explores the phenomena of urban decay through still and motion photography of (mostly) abandoned buildings, storm drains, and steam tunnels. Calgary-based explorations.
Deviant Art: Abandoned Echos
- Alicia, Canadian experimental photographer. Includes old and abandoned structures.
Drains Of My City
- Showcasing urban exploration in Edmonton, Canada. Includes discussion forum, missions, pictures, and information.
Flickr: Abandoned Quebec
- A group to share photos of abandoned urban and rural places in Quebec.
Flickr: Abandoned Saskatchewan
- Rural Saskatchewan and signs that humans once were there.
Flickr: Canadian Industry
- Everything from the CPR to Research in Motion labs in Waterloo to 4-story-high oil sands trucks to old factories on the lachine canal to Burtynsky-esque photos of slag heaps in the Shield to the tar pools in Sydney.
Flickr: Rural Canada
- Pictures from rural areas in Canada, small towns, ghost towns and old buildings.
Flickr: Vanished Montreal
- Vintage pictures of Montreal and buildings or things that are going to be demolished soon.
Flickr: Vanishing Vancouver
- This group is for photos of disappearing aspects, or little fragments of Vancouver. Share photos of houses slowly falling apart, a building downtown facing the wrecking ball, or photos of some places that are already gone.
- Website on urban exploration, featuring a webring, dictionary, and many pointers.
Montreal's Abandoned Buildings
- Descriptions and pictures of abandoned buildings in Montreal, PQ
Newfoundland Urban Exploration Society
- Archive of original site from a Canadian group exploring abandoned sites of historical influence.
- A gallery of night photography capturing moonlit landscapes, abandoned places, lightning, fireworks. Larrie Thomson based in Edmonton, Alberta.
Russell Brohier Fine Art Photography
- I was first introduced to “urban exploration” in 2005. This is a specific genre of seeking out those abandoned structures that once were the icons of industry and social life.
- The only urban exploration site in Saskatchewan covering several locations in the province.
- Photography-oriented site featuring text updates and photo galleries which include tunnels, bridge rooms, construction, abandonments. Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
Urban Exploration Alberta
- Dedicated to the exploration of drains, tunnels, buildings, rooftops, mines, and bridge rooms, in Alberta, Canada.
Urban Exploration Montreal
- Photo galleries of abandoned buildings in Montreal.
The Urban Landscape Project
- Urban exploration in Ottawa, Gatineau and Montreal. Photographing the remarkable details of everything from construction sites, bridges, and modern architectural wonders to tiny features of derelict and decaying structures.
- Documenting the abandoned. Since 2007 (by Edh).
- Urban and rural photography lovers. It is the respect of the places we have visited and to whom we have a great admiration. Based in Quebec, Canada.
- Saskatchewan's abandoned and forgotten buildings. Includes ghost towns, hospitals, and industrial sites.
- Urban adventure and exploration around Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Canada urban exploration
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2015 at 12:22:26 UTC -