become an editor
the entire directory
only in Urban_Exploration/Europe
- Ruins, derelict sites, abandoned buildings photographed in Berlin. Histories, stories, tall tales of trespass and anecdotes.
- Photographs by Henk van Rensberge of abandoned hospitals, factories and other old buildings, derelict and overgrown.
- David Yates, collected photos from abandoned places in Berlin and area.
Arcanum Urban Exploration
- Pictures, stories and history of abandoned buildings. Exploring the back roads of Germany.
Archive of Abandoned Buildings
- Photos of abandoned places in Italy. Reviews of links and photo books concerning abandoned buildings.
Behind Closed Doors Urbex
- Urban Exploration photography and location reports from abandoned and forgotten buildings in the UK and Europe.
Berlin in the Underground
- An interactive CD related to the world under Berlin.
Berliner Unterwerten e.V.
- The society for the exploration and documentation of architecture under Berlin, Germany.
- Tour to Chernobyl exclusion zone. Including abandoned city Pripyat and vehicle graveyard.
Danish Urban Exploration
- Photos and talk about a book of urban exploration photography, recently published.
- Pictures of dereliction from Paul Talling. Locations outside of London, UK, and across Europe.
- A blog about abandoned places, urban exploring and decayed places. Pictures from travels to abandonments in Europe.
Deserted Farms in Black and White
- Photographs of farms in Iceland. Taken by Nökkvi Elíasson.
- Pictures and descriptions of various deserted places in Sweden.
- Photographs of places that are deserted by the people that used to live or work there.
Diggers of Lithuania
- Expeditions to everything from medieval crypts and WWII bunkers to Cold War hideouts.
- Exploring and photographing abandoned factories, army bases, decaying buildings and hidden infrastructure.
- Galleries for buildings and cars. [English and German]
- A woman's accounts of her rides through, and explorations of, a radioactive town abandoned in the wake of the Chernobyl disaster.
- Photographing in the UK and Europe.
- Photography of abandoned sites and forgotten places Belgium, France, Germany and Luxembourg.
Flickr: Abandoned Guernsey
- This group focuses on the parts of the island that people don't normally see. From derelict town houses to tumbledown greenhouses.
Flickr: Abandoned Hamburg
- Hamburg pictures which show empty places, empty spaces in urban places - no people or animals.
Flickr: Eksploracja Polska (Industrial & Abandoned)
- Photos that show Polish abandoned and forgotten sites and objects.
Flickr: European Urban Exploration
- Photos of urban exploration in Europe. Disused, abandoned, derelict places, factories, building sites and sewers.
Flickr: Historic UK and Ireland
- Historic buildings, monuments or artifacts. Pictures from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Eire.
Flickr: Hungarian Castles and Ruins
- Castles and ruins through the Hungarian history. Add the history when possible.
Flickr: L' Abbandono
- Abandoned places in Italy.
Flickr: Prague Suburbs
- In Prague's suburbs you will find treasures: old mills, farm houses, abandoned churches, remainders of fields in the middle of a 1970s housing estates.
- Photos galleries and historical information of urban exploration sites around the world (underground quarries, catacombs, mines, abandoned buildings, military domains).
- Urban Exploration in the Saarland / Lorraine region. Photos of the remains of the dawn of the coal and iron industries and the fortifications along the frontier of the borderland between Germany and France.
- Urban exploration blog from Finland. Two writers, two hometowns and a shared interest in abandoned places.
- Urban exploration photos from abandoned places in Poland.
Hooray for Decay
- Urbex photography by Vincent Jansen.
Industrial Archaeology and Cultural Landscape
- Pictures of abandoned buildings and rooftops.
- Photo galleries from Italian explorers.
Mk 17 Urbex and Outdoor Blog
- Photos and stories about urban exploration in and around Berlin, Germany.
Nikos Kantarakias Photography
- Includes ruins, urban exploration photography from Athens, Greece.
No Place to Be
- Images from the unseen and decayed world around you or the hidden places in your town.
Photos by Jose Cadaveira
- Bunkers, tunnels, cannons, manholes, castles, arsenals, aerials... near La Coruna, the northwest coast of Spain.
Plzen Historical Underground
- Remnants of a medieval water system under the town of Plzen, Czech Republic.
- Artistic photographs of abandoned sites, like empty factories and flooded churches, near Venice.
- Italian abandoned places. Mostly factories: textile, steelworks, brickworks, automobile plant, cotton mill.
- Photographic journeys in abandoned buildings. Belgium and Germany.
Third Reich in Ruins
- Although more academic than adventurous, this site offers a collection of maps, pictures and snippets of trivia useful to those seeking military leftovers in Germany.
Tommy van Leeuwen Photo Gallery
- Photo galleries of urban exploration in Europe.
Urban Adventure in Rotterdam
- Petr Kazil's page on urban art and exploration in Rotterdam and beyond.
- Urban exploration photography from different locations in Europe can be found on this site.
- A resource fund devoted to photography, architecture, industrial archaeology and urban exploration realized in close collaboration with ZoneTour.org.
- The place to find out what is lurking beneath the city streets. A tribute to the original site and explorers.
- An internet site dedicated to quality Urban Exploration (UrbEx) photography in Luxembourg and all around.
- A small group of enthusiasts from the Netherlands who enjoy the art of urban exploration.
Urbex: Darbians Photography
- A traveller of abandoned places documenting through photography the decay and hidden beauty.
Werner Schijvenaars Photograhy
- Photographing abandoned factories, theaters, schools and buildings in decline.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2016 at 3:24:07 UTC -