become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools_and_Courses/Wilderness_Training
Survival and Primitive Technology
Schools and Courses
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Wilderness Medicine
Health: Public Health and Safety: First Aid: Wilderness Emergencies
Adirondack Wilderness Medicine
- Emergency care education center offering wilderness first aid through WEMT courses, seminars and workshops on wilderness medicine.
Adventure First Aid
- First aid courses in United Kingdom for mountain, outdoor, and overseas travel. HSE approved.
Aerie Backcountry Medicine
- Aerie Backcountry Medicine provides Wilderness Medicine training in a variety of levels, from Wilderness First Aid to Wilderness First Responder to Wilderness EMT.
Association of Mountaineering Instructors
- Organization of professionally qualified Mountaineering Instructors in the British Isles; committed to promoting good practice in all mountaineering instruction.
Crested Butte Outdoors
- Provides wilderness medicine courses, first-aid training, first responder, and EMT training. Located in Colorado.
Desert Mountain Medicine
- Customized wilderness medical training for backcountry guides and outdoor enthusiasts. Offering Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certification and refresher courses. (Flagstaff, Arizona and Sandpoint, Idaho)
- Provider of wilderness medical programs, as well as "post hard landing" survival courses for aeromedical crews.
Expedition & Polar Medicine Training Courses
- The Expedition Medicine and Polar Medical training faculty aims to prepare both medical professionals and expedition members. UK.
- Wilderness First Responder is a wilderness medical training course held in Telluride, Colorado.
- Offering practical training for sailors, guides, and rescue professionals. Includes course details and registration. Located in Colorado.
Remote First Aid
- First aid training courses designed to suit the specific needs of individuals or organisations. Profile and courses with calendar.
Remote Medical International
- Provides training, equipment, and direct medical support for remote site and wilderness care.
Rocky Mountain Outdoor Center
- A premier whitewater kayaking school in the Rocky Mountain West since 1982. Offers Wilderness Medicine and Safety courses.
Sirius Wilderness Medicine
- Canadian organization founded in response to the increasing demand for first aid training for outdoor professionals. Established as a leader in Canadian wilderness emergency medical training.
SOLO Wilderness and Emergency Medicine School
- Offering an educational, research, and conference center to the international outdoor, rescue, and emergency medical communities as well as the local rural communities of New England.
Wilderness and Travel Medicine Conferences
- Field courses and conferences for physicians, nurses, and EMTs. United States and international locations. CME available.
- Wilderness Alert offers wilderness first aid training and certification. Also offered is a range of first aid products.
Wilderness Education Association
- Professional organization for instruction, leadership training and wilderness travel. Promoting safe, ethical and professional wilderness leaders.
Wilderness First Aid
- Offers 2-day Wilderness First Aid covering essentials for outdoors folks and Wilderness First Responder in Virginia and surrounding area.
Wilderness Medical Associates
- Provides Wilderness EMT, Wilderness First Responder, Wilderness First Aid, and Wilderness Advance First Aid courses, as well as wilderness upgrade course for EMT's in the U.S. and abroad. CME available.
Wilderness Medical Training
- WMT specialises in teaching advanced medical skills for use in remote, foreign environments that are far above first aid training – for laypeople and doctors.
Wilderness Medicine Outfitters
- Provider of courses in Wilderness First Responder/EMT Transition, Wilderness I/II, Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness Med ALS, and Introduction to Wilderness Medicine.
Wilderness Medicine Training Center
- Courses and certification in wilderness medicine (WEMT, WFR, WAFA, WFA, and CPR), first aid packs, user friendly field manuals and patient notes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2012 at 13:35:02 UTC -