become an editor
the entire directory
only in Survival_and_Primitive_Technology/Organizations
Survival and Primitive Technology
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Survival and Primitive Technology: Organizations
- Tracking and wilderness survival club for active students of the Wilderness Awareness School, the Kamana Naturalist Training Program, or the Tom Brown Tracker School who live in or near Cincinnati, Ohio.
Mid-Atlantic Primitive Skills Group (MAPS)
- Provides schedule of events, articles, FAQ, and photos. Members answer email questions on skills such as fire making, primitive archery, and shelter construction.
Northern Plains Atlatl Association (NPAA)
- Articles about the weapon, design plans, news articles, and where one can throw. Based in the United States.
Orangeville Tracking and Nature Club
- Dates, locations, and themes of upcoming meetings. Photos and reports from previous outings. Located in Ontario, Canada.
Wildwood Trackers of Ontario, Canada
- This informal club is for those who would like to practice and share the skills of wilderness survival, tracking, and awareness. Holds meetings and monthly study groups.
World Atlatl Association, Inc. (WAA)
- Covers the use of the ancient weapon. Membership details, board of directors, scores, and rules.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 1, 2011 at 23:16:07 UTC -