become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scuba_Diving/Wreck_Diving
Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving: Travel: Location Guides
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Underwater: Shipwrecks
Society: History: By Topic: Maritime: Ships
Society: Military: Naval
11 WWII Japanese wrecks in Coron Bay, Palawan
- WWII US Naval attack narrative, ship's technical specifications, US Navy Official Narrative, Dive Sites, pictures and drawings. Complete and current travel, lodging and diving information.
Aqua Explorers Inc.
- Offer wreck diving, books, videos, charts and wreck diving equipment.
Artificial Reefs of the Keys (ARK)
- Help Sink the Vandeberg, (a decommissioned 1944 war ship), as an artificial reef for environmental, educational and recreational diving and fishing use in the waters off Key West.
California Wreck Divers, Inc.
- Shipwrecks of Southern California, wreck diving and local maritime history. Upcoming dives, calendar of events, stories and other information about wreck diving.
Capt JT's Guide to Wreck Diving
- Information, photos and educational stories on SCUBA diving off Virginia and North Carolina.
Diving In Croatia
- Wreck diving in Croatia. Wrecks in Rogoznica for all divers of all levels.
Issues in Connecticut Underwater Archaeology
- The Connecticut Office of State Archaeology is striving to develop a cooperative relationship with divers, to identify and protect Connecticut's maritime resources. This site was developed to allow people to participate in this effort.
The Official RMS Republic Website
- The palatial White Star Line steamship RMS Republic sank January 24, 1909. This website exposes the story about the loss of a shipment of $15 billion in gold, destined for the Czar of Russia, but which never arrived - and the political coverup that impacted the world and precipitated the loss of White Star Line's Titanic.
Sangat Island Reserve
- Sangat is the only resort island offering diving facilities in Coron Bay, Palawan, Philippines near to 12 Japanese shipwrecks, as well is a wildlife reserve and marine sanctuary.
- One of Britain's most historic stretches of water, located within the Orkney Islands, off the northeast coast of Scotland. Features historical as well as diving information.
Scapa Flow Diving Holidays
- Offers scuba diving on the wrecks of the scuttled German High Sea Fleet. Dive Boat charter out of Stromness, Orkney. Details of accommodation, the boat, the skipper, services and travel.
- Scuba Diving in Scapa Flow - investigate the wrecks.
SeaView Imaging: Shipwrecks
- Information and photos on Great Lakes shipwrecks and the Empress of Ireland.
A Site for Wreck Divers
- The wrecksite has several thousand wrecks in a searchable database covering the area around the North Sea, English Channel, Dutch coast and Belgian coast. Also provides wreckdiving resources including weather, vocabulary, checklist, and legality.
- Exotic wrecks diving holiday with comfort and safety from their cruiser.
- Information about shipwrecks around the Devon coast and the world by Peter Mitchell
- A military history site dealing with the U-boat (underwasser boat - submarine) war from 1939 to 1945, through over 5520 pages and covering all German U-boats in the war and over 153 of the most decorated officers and personalities. Searchable database listings of known U boats of the era.
Wreck Diving with JoJaffa
- JoJaffa goes Wreck Diving and shows you how to get started, what help and equipment you'll need and why you should take up underwater exploration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 13:54:06 UTC -