become an editor
the entire directory
only in Underwater_Photography/Photographers
Prints for Sale
Arts: Photography: Photographers: Nautical
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Stock: Photographers: Nature: Underwater
This category in other languages:
- More than 600 underwater and scenery pictures from the Alpine lakes to the islands of Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Andrew San Gabriel
- New York-based photographer presents gallery of underwater images, including turtles, coral, sharks, and other fish.
- Features many South Pacific and Asian Pacific locations.
- Underwater and Nature Photographs.
Borut Furlan Underwater Photography
- Includes information about the author, equipment, gallery and underwater photography in Slovenia. [English and Slovenian]
- Underwater photography of Southern California.
- Underwater photos by an award-winning photographer. Site in English and Spanish.
- Underwater photo professional in Grand Cayman. Includes gallery, information on courses, equipment, and news.
- Underwater photography from the waters of Louisiana, Florida, and the Caribbean, general photography.
Cold Water Images
- Kawika Chetron. Cold water subjects from Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur and the Channel Islands.
Dagmar and Wolfgang Fritz
- Underwater pictures and slideshows from all over the world.
- A professional photographer from England who specialises in underwater, commercial, stock, travel and ipix photography.
- Photographs of colorful sealife displayed in galleries and free screen savers.
- Site showcases some of David's high-impact shots. Features several published shark photos.
- Encounters in the Sea Gallery - Underwater coverage of animals found on or near tropical coral reefs and temperate kelp forests.
- A gallery of photographs depicting marine life from tropical and temperate oceans, including fish, invertebrates, and marine mammals.
- Specializes in underwater stock photography, as well as destination and fishing stock photography. Includes gallery, news, contact information, and biography.
Fathom This Underwater Productions
- Focuses on the underwater life of British Columbia through digital video and still imagery.
Fredy J. Brauchli
- Gallery of scuba diving pictures from the world's best dive spots. Large selection of nudibrach photos.
- Marine Photo Blue Dolphin - Located in photo agency in Japan, 311 dives, 8years shooting with NikonosV and a Canon EOS5.
- Features albums from Puget Sound, Cancun, The Bahamas, British Columbia and Key Largo, as well as upcoming trips and favorite shots.
Glen Cowans & Louise Stazzonelli
- Underwater and wildlife photography from Australia and the world.
Gunther Deichmann Photography
- Underwater, landscaping and nature photography based in Manila, Philippines.
Jack and Sandy's Underwater Photography
- Pictures of fish, coral, creatures, and divers taken in the Caribbean, Red Sea, and South Pacific.
- Deepscape Photography - Underwater photography featuring the award winning photography of James Lee - shipwrecks, marine life and reefs.
- Dive down 'Below the Blue Horizon' and enjoy a fascinating glimpse of sea life through an artist's eye!
Jason Heller Photography
- Underwater photography. Contains underwater photographs of coral reefs and their inhabitants.
- 'The Vibrant Sea' includes photographs from Australia, The Bahamas, Bonaire, Channel Islands, Cocos Island, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Philippines, Puget Sound, San Benito Islands, and Sea of Cortez.
Jesper Ole Jensens Photo Gallery
- Underwater photographs from diving in Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines.
- Photography in the Florida Keys, Bonaire, Belize, the Cayman Islands, the Hawaiian Islands, and Palau.
- 'California Marine Life' Images and descriptions of commonly encountered marine life of Southern California area. Includes ordering information for Joe's books.
- Underwater photography from northern California and Hawaii.
Lines and Shadows
- Jeff Dudas presents images from Europe, North America and the Indo-Pacific region.
- Photographer specializing in underwater, environmental, travel and nature photography
- 'The Wonderful Underwater World'.
- Underwater photography exhibits and some nature photography.
- On-line course, portfolio, biography, stock library, and information on how to order.
Michael Patrick Wong
- Malaysia, Beneath the Waves.
Mike Johnson Marine Natural History Photography
- Underwater and topside photos from southern California and Baja including blue whales, ocean sunfish, plankton, and shoreline.
- Gallery of photography covering underwater, people and scenery themes. Includes author profile.
- Undersea photographs from the Croatian Adriatic.
Morgan Reef Photography
- Jane Morgan's images from the UK, the Red Sea, Southeast Asia, Australia and the Caribbean.
- Underwater photography in UK and foreign waters, including Red Sea,Maldives,Borneo and Bonaire.
- Underwater and nature photography; books; stock library; film work; commercial assignments.
Ocean Arts Hawaii
- Underwater photography of Glenn T. Poulain from the shores of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Wolfgang Leander, photographer, has captured images using a single breath of air. [requires Flash]
Pacific Pinnacles Stock Photography
- Serving Hawaiian Islands stock photography requirements with underwater and scenic images. Also features a photo gallery of underwater images of Hawaiian Sea Life.
Paulette's Underwater Photographs of Southern California
- High resolution images of kelp forests, fish, sea lions, and divers.
- 'A Good Dive' includes photographs from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Thioman, Redang, Sipadan Mabul, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong.
- Photography of marine mammals from the eastern Pacific and the California kelp forest.
- 'Shades of Blue' - images from Finland, Thailand, Norway, Sweden and St. Lucia.
- Underwater Photos from a BBC-Wildlife Winner. Scuba divers, dolphins, sharks, fishes, coral reefs, critters, whales and shoals of fishes.
- Showcase of underwater and other photographs from the Red Sea, South of France, Spain, West Indies, Philippines, and British Columbia, Canada.
- 'Aquatic Images' - Explore the beauty of the underwater world as captured by camera.
Robert J. Karman
- Above and Below Photography features a collection of photographic images and trip reports.
- Includes gallery, biography, North Atlantic and Caribbean Marine Life, and photo/video stock list.
- Aqua Shots Waterworld Photography - Portfolio features many freshwater subjects in and around Florida.
Roger Carlson Photography
- Underwater photography in a searchable gallery from California, Cozumel, Caribbean, and Cocos Island.
- Wide variety of images from various marine environments.
- Prize winning Italian photographer and journalist presents a selection of his work. Black and white as well as color galleries, books and contact form.
Simon Brown's underwater photography
- A collection of pictures and articles photographed and written by Simon Brown.
Southern California Offshore Oil Platforms
- Kathy Kalohi's gallery includes structures, shellfish and sea stars.
- Florida Keys underwater photographer.
- Ignore the strange navigation and you'll find a large collection of photos and animal behavior.
- A collection of marine life photographs from the Maldives and the Red Sea.
- Underwater photography from various Asian and Pacific locations. Also includes articles.
- Gallery by Jorma ÖSter of wrecks of Truk Lagoon.
- Images by Perter Pinnock features galleries and published articles from South Africa, the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Walt and Mimi Miller
- Galleries of Caribbean, Indo-pacific, Galapagos, and Sea of Cortez photos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2014 at 15:07:25 UTC -