become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving: Regional: North America: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary
- Official site of CINMS. Information, maps, photos on the Channel Islands.
Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Official home page for MBNMS. Information on research, education and for visitors, including kayaking and diving.
- A few lines about a dive instructor named Chris with an address in Canoga Park.
Anderson's Scuba Diving
- A full service dive shop in Pacifica, offering classes, an indoor heated pool, sales, rentals, repairs, airfills and service.
- PADI scuba diving school based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Anthony Wiley's Scuba Locker
- A dive shop in Riverside. The web page details classes and organized trips.
Any Water Sports
- A dive store in San Jose. Class schedules, activities, travel, gear, rentals.
Aqua Safaris Scuba Center
- A Santa Cruz dive shop with in store and online equipment sales, instruction and exotic dive travel.
Aquarius Dive Shop
- A PADI 5-Star training facility in Monterey. Rentals, guided tours, and travel.
- A PADI dive shop in Santa Clara. The site lists local trips, rentals, and includes an online store.
- A dive store with locations in San Francisco and Monterey. Classes, trip schedules.
Bay Area Scuba Diving
- A PADI, SDI, and TDI dive shop in Burlingame that provides certifications, air fills, rentals, repairs, and equipment sales.
Blue Water Aquatics
- A PADI dive center in Sunnyvale with class schedules, course descriptions, and list of diver friendly motels in Monterey.
Bottom Scratcher Diving Charters
- Single and multi-day dive boat trips to the channel islands. Schedule on-line.
Bubble Blower's Scuba Site
- A small underwater photo gallery, a good assortment of Monterey and SF Bay Area dive links, and assorted other diving links.
- Describes shark dive expeditions to the Farallon Islands, Isla Guadalupe, the Bahamas, and South Africa.
- Reservations, rental gear, and dive packages for the Spectre, Peace, and Explorer dive boats in Ventura.
- Bi-monthly magazine dedicated to diving in the state. Includes a list of clubs, as well as features on wreck diving, photography and training.
Captain Aqua's Scuba Diving Centers
- Retail dive centers offering equipment sales, classes, repairs, rentals and dive travel.
Catalina Divers Supply
- A dive shop based in Avalon on Catalina island. Provides equipment, lessons, tours, and local boat trips.
- Boat charter company operating from Long Beach provides details of vessels, accommodation and tours. Includes photographs and calendar.
Dive Captain Ron
- NAUI/PADI instructor of beginning and advanced certification classes in Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park and Novato.
- A NAUI dive dive shop in Avalon. The site describes courses offered and has pictures of the students.
- Monterey California Dive Charters on the "Escapade" which visits all the premier sites of Monterey and Carmel.
The Dive Shack
- A Full Service PADI SCUBA Shop in El Cajon.
- San Diego scuba diving information: Fish photo ID guide, dive site guide and maps, and current conditions reports.
Diver Dan's Wet Pleasure
- A dive store in Santa Clara. Classes, travel, seminars, equipment.
- Provides a forum, underwater photographs and videos, stories, dive boat comparison, and weather links.
Diving Beyond Adventures
- Travel organization in Sausalito. Includes a biography of the trip leaders, expeditions, and adventure stories.
Diving Charters Inc.
- Offers scuba, technical, wreck exploration, and free diving primarily in southern California. Includes photos, videos, and trip schedule.
Diving Singles Club
- Silicon Valley area club for singles (unmarried) who love to SCUBA dive.
Dolphin Divers of Sacramento
- Sacramento based dive club, since 1981.
Eco Dive Center
- A PADI Scuba diving shop in Culver City. The site has course descriptions, trip schedules, prices, and photo galleries.
- Dive training in Huntington Beach.
Get Wet Scuba
- A PADI dive shop in Palm Springs.
Glenn's Aquarius II Dive Shop
- Guided SCUBA and boat tours, gear, and PADI instruction on breakwater in Monterey.
- Dive guides and instruction in San Diego. The web site has descriptions of the services and a price list.
- San Diego SCUBA, kayak, and snorkeling instruction/tours in English or German.
The Great Escape
- Boat trips to sites off local islands, Begg Rock, oil rigs, deep reef, kelp forest, and wreck dives. Includes dive site map, schedule and directions to dock.
Great White Adventures
- Great white shark diving expeditions to the Farallon Islands from San Francisco or to Isla de Guadalupe, Mexico from San Diego.
Harbor Dive Center
- Sausalito scuba diving center offering retail sales, equipment service, rentals, and 5-Star PADI Certification classes.
High Sierra Divers
- The site describes SCUBA classes, trips, and gear and includes a calendar for the store in Auburn.
- A full service and technical dive shop near Universal Studios in Hollywood.
- Live-Aboard and single day dive trips to US and Mexican waters aboard the Horizon departing from San Diego. Many trips to San Clemente Island. Schedules on-line.
- The site describes scuba diving and fishing trips to the Channel Islands and the baja coast. A full schedule of trips is included.
LA Dive and Ride
- The lists the various dive certifications offered and list local dive trips.
- Provides a forum, underwater photographs, a creature identification guide, and a list of dive boats and dive sites.
Laguna Sea Sports
- Laguna Beach California - Current dive conditions, dive sites, instruction, sales, rentals, repair within walking distance from Shaw's Cove.
Lois Ann Dive Charters
- San Diego Mission Bay San Diego dive boat, 28' with Nitrox. Dive trips to the kelp beds, wreck alley including the Yukon, and the Coranado Islands.
Los Angeles County Scuba Diving Resources
- Index to current on-line diving resources for Los Angeles county and Southern California. Additional pages covering Northern, Central and Baja California.
Los Angeles County Underwater Instructor Association
- Established in 1954. Provides basic and advanced training. ADP (advanced) starts Summers and UICC (Instructor)in winters.
Los Angeles Scuba Diving
- PADI SCUBA instruction, course schedules, staff biographies
- A PADI dive store in Malubu. The web site describes classes, local and foreign trips, and has a photo gallery.
Marin Dive Center
- in San Rafael; Scuba diving lessons, equipment sales, rentals, service, and air fills. Providing family friendly service for 30 years. Heated pool and state of the art classroom on site.
Marissa Dive Charters
- A San Diego Dive Boat. Includes pictures and information of the boat, the crew, dive sites, prices, and a schedule.
- Underwater photos, video clips and trip reports from around the world but with a focus on Monterey.
Mitchell Scuba College
- NAUI Scuba Diving lessons in the San Francisco Bay Area plus information on dive sites from Mendocino to Monterey Bay.
Monterey Bay Dive Company
- provides equipment sales, service, rentals, airfills, SCUBA lessons, and underwater tours. Located on Cannery Row, one block from the Breakwater and San Carlos Beach.
- Dive charter boat in Monterey. Day trips in Monterey and Carmel area. Schedule on-line.
Monterey Sea Conditions at a Glance
- This site pulls together in one place the most useful pages for predicting Monterey sea conditions.
North County Scuba Center
- The web site lists the scuba classes offered and dates for the facility in Encinitas.
Northern California Scuba Diving
- diving hints and dive site descriptions
Ocean Adventures Dive Company
- Full service dive center located in Venice Beach.
- SCUBA Diving, training, gear, vacations, and equipment in San Diego.
Ocean Explorers Society
- San Diego based dive club affiliated with Ocean Enterprises; organizes local shore dives, boat dives, and other diving trips.
Ocean Safari Scuba
- A NAUI dive center in San Gabriel. Pictures and an online schedule of dive trips and lessons. The staff is fluent in both English and Chinese.
- A dive blog and ads for books.
Peace Dive Boat
- A dive boat located in Ventura. Offers dive trips to the Channel Islands and equipment rentals. Includes photographs, boat details, and online schedule of boat trips.
Point Lobos State Reserve
- Guide to diving in the Point Lobos State Reserve just south of Carmel. Rules and regulations, dive spots, reservations.
Premier Scuba Diving
- A group of Los Angeles based scuba instructors. The web site contains contact information.
Raptor - Dive Charters
- 46' dive boat berthed in Ventura Harbor
Saint Brendan Corporation
- Publisher of California Diving News and sponsor of the Scuba Show in Long Beach. Includes trial subscription, conference registration and diving books.
San Diego Excellent Adventures
- The site offers SCUBA diving, snorkeling tours and PADI instruction with descriptions and prices.
San Diego Underwater Explorers
- DIR dive club for recreational and technical scuba diving.
San Francisco Reef Divers
- 25 year old non-profit community sports club dedicated to the safe practice of SCUBA and free diving located in San Francisco.
San Francisco Scuba Schools
- Offers a full range of PADI scuba diving training programs including combination home-study and on site-training classes.
The San Jose Flipper Dippers
- The site includes a brief description of the club and officers and copies of the monthly newsletters.
Sanctuary Dive Boat
- With a 6-diver-max, Sanctuary makes relaxed, unhurried visits to all the pristine sites of Monterey, Carmel and the Big Sur coast. All rental gear is available on request.
- Promoting education about and conservation of the marine environment through exposure by diving.
Scuba Center Temecula
- A full service sucba diving center; PADI courses, Equipment Sales, and Service.
Scuba Diving in San Diego
- Includes a plethora of information pertaining to scuba diving in and around San Diego.
Scuba Diving San Diego
- The site shows the time, price, and contact information for guided tours of La Jolla Cove.
- A PADI dive center in San Mateo that provides instruction, sales, rentals and service.
Scuba San Francisco
- Detailed descriptions of 33 California Scuba and Skin diving locations in Mendocino, Sonoma, and Monterey counties.
Scuba Schools of America
- SSI/ANDI training from open water to instructor, rebreather, and trimix in Montclair. Includes a calendar of classes and local dive trips.
- Sacramento scuba equipment dealer. Mares, xcel wetsuits, Dive rite, Nitrox, and all levels of training.
- Group and private PADI SCUBA diving lessons in Carlsbad
- A SSI dive shop in Santa Monica. The web site provides directions to the store, online shopping, and information about dive lessons.
- A club for experienced divers presents annual dive trip schedule, log books, and membership details.
Seaclypse Dive Adventures
- Scuba and snorkel dive instruction, tours, and boat dives in San Diego.
Search N Recovery
- The dive blog of Chris Kenst and Ryan Redlin.
- Offers cage diving with sharks, off the coast of California and Mexico.
- Luxury Great White shark diving off the coast of California aboard a private yacht.
Shark Diving International
- Shark Diving Adventures to all the world's premiere destinations.
The Silver Prince
- A 20 passenger dive boat operating from Monterey. The site describes trips, polices, and includes a calendar.
Snorkel and Scuba
- Offers snorkel and scuba tours of La Jolla Cove and private scuba instruction and scuba classes. The site describes the offerings and has contact information.
South Orange County Dive Club
- Includes a photos, newsletters, and a schedule of monthly meetings, dives, and events.
- A general sporting goods and dive store chain in Southern California. Gear, rentals, classes, local charters. Online sales of dive gear.
- Naui scuba instruction and guided dives In North San Diego county.
- Dive and surf shop in Fort Bragg, Mendocino County. Abalone diving equipment, surfboards, SCUBA, and kayak sales and rentals.
- Single and multi day dive trips to Catalina and the Southern Channel Islands, including San Clemente, Santa Barbara, and Farnsworth Banks. Schedule on-line.
Sunfish Dive Boat
- Berthed in Oxnard, the Sunfish provides charters to the Channel Islands. Pictures of the boat and a schedule of dive trips.
- California shark scuba diving and snorkeling adventures open to everyone using a floating shark cage.
- Dive charters from Santa Barbara. Operates three liveaboard dive boats - Truth, Conception and Vision - doing overnight trips to the Channel Islands. Schedules on-line.
- Scuba diving lessons, sales, and trips in Visalia.
Underwater Schools of America
- SCUBA instruction in Oceanside since 1964. NASDS affiliated dive store and ANDI Safe Air / Nitrox Facility.
Vaqueros Del Mar Divers
- One of San Francisco Bay area's oldest dive clubs. Diver training, boat trips, underwater photography and special events.
Wallin's Dive Center
- A dive store in San Carlos. Classes, travel, on-line book catalog.
- Operates the Dive Boat Humboldt in San Diego. The site lists boat specs, dive site descriptions, and a schedule of trips with online reservations.
Scuba Diving - California
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 14:35:08 UTC -