the entire directory
only in England/South_West
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Recreation and Sports
Aquanauts Dive Centre
- Offers PADI and BSAC courses. Located in Plymouth.
Aquaventure Scuba Diving Club
- Bristol based PADI diving club teaching all diving courses. All welcome to join their local diving trips.
- SAA affiliated dive club offering training, dive trips and social activities. Have two of their own boats. Based in Christchurch.
- Dive charter boat based in Newquay, Cornwall. Offer wreck diving and scenic dives. Accommodation available.
Banstead Underwater Diving Club
- A BSAC club based in Surrey. Offer training and rib dives along the south coast.
- Bath Sub-Aqua Club: an active club who welcomes new members.
Blue Turtle Dive Charters
- Dive boat charter offering dives on the wrecks and reefs in Lyme Bay. Groups and individuals accommodated. Based out of Lyme Regis, Dorset.
Bristol Aerodivers Sub Aqua Club
- Local group open to all: Bretagne wreck site, information, photos, history, lecture programme, links, membership details.
Dive Action Diving Services
- Dive charters for the Manacles reef, Cornwall.
- SAA affiliated diving club offering training and dive trips. Based in Cheltenham.
Diving Accommodation Cornwall
- Can cater for clubs and groups of up to 24 in new en-suite rooms.
- Contains information on shore diving, boat diving and snorkeling and includes dive site description, listing of shops and charters, and weather and tide charts.
- Information on all aspects of diving from Swanage, including tide times, accommodation, dive sites, air and boats.
Dorset Diving Services
- Dive shop offering equipment sales and servicing as well as PADI training courses. Based in Bournemouth.
East Cornwall Divers
- BSAC Branch 1631. Diving in South East Cornwall.
Exeter BSAC Branch 62
- Scuba diving and training in the South West of England. Open to divers from all organisations.
- Offers PADI scuba diving training courses and arranges diving trips. Also sells, hires and services dive equipment. Includes photograph gallery. Based in Bristol.
Ilfracombe & N Devon Sub Aqua Club
- BSAC diving club based in Ilfracombe, North Devon. Offer dive training, boat dives and social events.
- Dive centre offering PADI and DAN courses, guided dives and equipment hire. Based on the Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall.
- Dive boat charter. Includes information on skipper and a photograph gallery. Based in Plymouth.
National Diving & Activity Centre
- Inland diving centre in a flooded limestone quarry. PADI, TDI and IANTD training available. Based in Tidenham, Gloucestershire.
Newbury Sub-Aqua Club
- Diving club offering BSAC training, diving trips and social activities. Includes details on membership, photo album, trip reports, newsletter.
Ocean Dreams Diving and Watersports Centre
- Bristol Dive Centre teaches PADI diving and offers IANTD and TDI training. Sales, service and hire available.
The Samuel Irvin
- Professional dive charter boat offering wreck and reef diving off the Devon coast. Includes information on some local wrecks. Based in Dartmouth
- Over dive boat charters, BSAC training and equipment hire. Includes details of accommodation, services and a photo gallery. Based in St. Martins, Scilly Isles, Cornwall.
Scimitar Diving Ltd
- Offer dive boat charters. Includes map of wreck locations covered, pricing and trip availability planner. Based in Weymouth, Dorset.
Severnside Sub-Aqua Club Bristol
- Bristol's own National Lottery funded BSAC scuba diving club.
- 40' inflatable rib available for dive charters. Information on dive sites covered. Based out of Swanage, Dorset.
Teign Diving Centre
- In Teignmouth, Devon. Offers courses from PADI open water diver to instructor and specialties. Charter boat diving wrecks of Torbay, Lyme Bay and Torquay; online dive shop.
- Dive boat charters for up to 12 persons. Also offer angling trips. List of wreck sites covered. Based out of Exmouth, Devon.
Totnes Sub-Aqua Club
- Profile of the club, local information for divers, pictures, west country sites and training facilities.
- Inland scuba diving centre near Trowbridge in Somerset offering dive depths between 6m and 36m. Has dive shop, catering and a PADI diving school.
West Bay Diving
- 10.5m Vigilante 33 available for dive charters. 12 person capacity. Includes availability calendar and clickable map of dive sites with information on each. Based in West Bay, Dorset.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 12:05:12 UTC -