the entire directory
only in England/South_West
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Recreation and Sports
- Diving school offering PADI training and holiday dives (boat and shore). Based in Torquay, Devon.
Aquanauts Dive Centre
- Offers PADI and BSAC courses. Located in Plymouth.
Aquaventure Scuba Diving Club
- Bristol based PADI diving club teaching all diving courses. All welcome to join their local diving trips.
- SAA affiliated dive club offering training, dive trips and social activities. Have two of their own boats. Based in Christchurch.
- Dive charter boat based in Newquay, Cornwall. Offer wreck diving and scenic dives. Accommodation available.
Banstead Underwater Diving Club
- A BSAC club based in Surrey. Offer training and rib dives along the south coast.
- Bath Sub-Aqua Club: an active club who welcomes new members.
Blue Turtle Dive Charters
- Dive boat charter offering dives on the wrecks and reefs in Lyme Bay. Groups and individuals accommodated. Based out of Lyme Regis, Dorset.
Bristol Aerodivers Sub Aqua Club
- Local group open to all: Bretagne wreck site, information, photos, history, lecture programme, links, membership details.
Deep Blue Diving
- Offer IANTD, TDI and PSA technical dive training courses, dive boat charters and technical gear sales. Based in Plymouth, Devon.
Dive Action Diving Services
- Dive charters for the Manacles reef, Cornwall.
- SAA affiliated diving club offering training and dive trips. Based in Cheltenham.
Diving Accommodation Cornwall
- Can cater for clubs and groups of up to 24 in new en-suite rooms.
- Contains information on shore diving, boat diving and snorkeling and includes dive site description, listing of shops and charters, and weather and tide charts.
- Dive centre offering PADI courses (including instructor level) and IANTD technical courses. Also offer dive trips, equipment sales and servicing. Based in Poole, Dorset.
- Information on all aspects of diving from Swanage, including tide times, accommodation, dive sites, air and boats.
Dorset Diving Services
- Dive shop offering equipment sales and servicing as well as PADI training courses. Based in Bournemouth.
East Cornwall Divers
- BSAC Branch 1631. Diving in South East Cornwall.
Exeter BSAC Branch 62
- Scuba diving and training in the South West of England. Open to divers from all organisations.
- Offers PADI scuba diving training courses and arranges diving trips. Also sells, hires and services dive equipment. Includes photograph gallery. Based in Bristol.
Ilfracombe Dive Club
- BSAC diving club based in Ilfracombe, North Devon. Offer dive training, boat dives and social events.
- Dive centre offering PADI and DAN courses, guided dives and equipment hire. Based on the Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall.
- Dive boat charter. Includes information on skipper and a photograph gallery. Based in Plymouth.
National Diving & Activity Centre
- Inland diving centre in a flooded limestone quarry. PADI, TDI and IANTD training available. Based in Tidenham, Gloucestershire.
Newbury Sub-Aqua Club
- Diving club offering BSAC training, diving trips and social activities. Includes details on membership, photo album, trip reports, newsletter.
Ocean Dreams Diving and Watersports Centre
- Bristol Dive Centre teaches PADI diving and offers IANTD and TDI training. Sales, service and hire available.
Penzance Diving Club
- BSAC club offering training and dive trips in Penzance, West Cornwall. Own club house and boat. Details of local dive sites, species photo gallery and club history.
Plymouth diving charter on the Cee King
- Technical Diving, diving holidays and boat charter in plymouth. Wreck and reef diving, commercial boat charter and work boat duties in the south-west based in Plymouth.
The Samuel Irvin
- Professional dive charter boat offering wreck and reef diving off the Devon coast. Includes information on some local wrecks. Based in Dartmouth
- Over dive boat charters, BSAC training and equipment hire. Includes details of accommodation, services and a photo gallery. Based in St. Martins, Scilly Isles, Cornwall.
Scimitar Diving Ltd
- Offer dive boat charters. Includes map of wreck locations covered, pricing and trip availability planner. Based in Weymouth, Dorset.
Severnside Sub-Aqua Club Bristol
- Bristol's own National Lottery funded BSAC scuba diving club.
- 40' inflatable rib available for dive charters. Information on dive sites covered. Based out of Swanage, Dorset.
Teign Diving Centre
- In Teignmouth, Devon. Offers courses from PADI open water diver to instructor and specialties. Charter boat diving wrecks of Torbay, Lyme Bay and Torquay; online dive shop.
- Dive boat charters for up to 12 persons. Also offer angling trips. List of wreck sites covered. Based out of Exmouth, Devon.
Totnes Sub-Aqua Club
- Profile of the club, local information for divers, pictures, west country sites and training facilities.
- Inland scuba diving centre near Trowbridge in Somerset offering dive depths between 6m and 36m. Has dive shop, catering and a PADI diving school.
West Bay Diving
- 10.5m Vigilante 33 available for dive charters. 12 person capacity. Includes availability calendar and clickable map of dive sites with information on each. Based in West Bay, Dorset.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 22:54:07 UTC -