become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Training_Agencies
BSAC - British Sub Aqua Club
- A sports diver training agency, teaching via the club principle, with more than 400 schools and 55,000 members in over 50 countries.
DRI / Dive Rescue International
- Dive Rescue International 28 certification levels in SCUBA rescue, recovery and underwater investigation to law enforcement, fire rescue, SAR and EMS personnel, since 1977.
ESA European Scuba Agency
- International diving training agency which provides programs, products and services to diving professionals. Includes description of certifications, recognitions, news, and contact information.
Global Underwater Explorers
- Organized to provide the diver with safety oriented diving programs with an emphasis on environmental protection and personal enjoyment.
- The Handicapped Scuba Association is an independent training and certifying agency that specializes in recreational diving for people with disabilities.
National Association for Cave Diving
- Certifying Agency for Cavern and Cave Diving.
NAUI - National Association of Underwater Instructors
- International nonprofit training organization with certifications from skin diver through instructor course director. Includes information about courses, policies, and dive centers.
PADI - Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- International organization with certifications ranging from snorkeling to course director. Information about their online courses and community, dive centers, gear, and vacations.
PDIC - Professional Diving Instructors Corporation
- An international training and certification agency with instructors and training facilities located worldwide.
Professional Scuba Inspectors.
- PSI offers worldwide training in Visual Cylinder Inspection and High Pressures Cylinder Safety. Includes class schedule, inspector notices, and supplies.
SAA - The Sub-Aqua Association
- Association of independent dive clubs in the United Kingdom. Includes information about courses, a schedule, a map of clubs, and photo galleries.
SSAC - Scottish Sub Aqua Club
- The Governing Body for the sport of scuba diving in Scotland. Established in 1953 and proud holder of one of the best safety records in amateur diving.
SSI - Scuba Schools International
- International organization offering training from snorkeling through Master Instructor. Includes course information, a schedule, online training, and a scuba rangers kids club.
TDI/SDI Middle East & Russia
- Provides a full range of technical and recreational courses. Includes affiliate dive centers, news and events, and contact information.
World Underwater Federation
- One of the oldest dive organizations in the world, and one that serves to coordinate standards among water sports and activities, including sub-diving, freediving, and spearfishing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2015 at 23:27:25 UTC -