become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scuba_Diving/Organizations
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving: Organizations
Recreation: Outdoors: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Academy of Underwater Sciences
- A non-Profit group composed of diving scientists who are dedicated to the establishment and maintenance of standards for scientific diving.
American Canadian Underwater Certifications, Inc.
- Based in Canada, with worldwide operations. Lists ACUC dive centers, information about training programs, and provides some online services for Canadian and USA members.
Australian Diver Accreditation Scheme (ADAS)
- A Commonwealth Government not-for-profit diver training and accreditation scheme, for occupational divers.
Bahamas Diving Association
- Offers a complete scuba diving guide to The Islands of The Bahamas.
- UK-based not-for-profit organization, dedicated to facilitating projects that enhance global coral reef conservation and research, offering opportunities to volunteers. Includes news, expeditions, and contact information.
Cave Divers Association of Australia
- Official website of the CDAA. Information on training, dive sites, site maps, news, instructors, products and photographs.
Cayman Islands Watersports Operators Association
- Promotes safety and cooperation among local dive operators. Includes Code of Safety Requirement and Standards.
DAN Divers Alert Network
- A non-profit scuba diving and dive safety association providing expert medical advice for underwater injuries, emergency information, research, and products.
DEMA - Diving Equipment & Marketing Association
- Represents companies whose mission is to promote and help provide growth within recreational diving. Includes news, calendar of events, and information on membership.
- US centric, organization for deep sea divers, commercial and military, retired and active.
The Historical Diving Society
- The HDS aims to protect and preserve diving heritage. Everything about historical divers, diving history, underwater technology, inventions and submarine engineering.
International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- A non-profit organization for rescue and recovery divers. Features membership and conference information, mission statement, contacts, news and photos.
Oceanic Research Group
- A non-profit environmental organization dedicated to ocean conservation with large stock photo archive.
San Marcos Area Recovery Team
- SMART Divers was organized to assist public service agencies and organizations with underwater search, recovery, and crime scene investigations.
UK Sport Diving Medical Committee
- Advises three UK diving organizations - BSAC, SAA and SSAC on medical issues including fitness to dive. Includes medical standards, referees, research reviews, and contact information.
Underwater Explorers Club of Western Australia
- Features mission statement, contacts, photo album, and newsletter. Headquarters in Perth.
US Dental Diving Association
- An organization of dentists who enjoy the activity. Features information on the group, newsletter, photos and contacts.
USOA - Underwater Society of America
- The sanctioning body for underwater sports in the United States, is active in issues affecting divers right to dive, marine ecology, safety, legislation, conservation and serves to provide education and information that keep divers, councils, and clubs aware of the issues affecting them.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 3:54:04 AM EDT -