become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scuba_Diving/Guides_and_Directories
Guides and Directories
Recreation: Outdoors: Directories
Recreation: Outdoors: Scuba Diving: Travel: Location Guides
Sports: Resources: Directories
This category in other languages:
About Scuba Diving
- Features articles and links maintained by Melissa Rodriguez.
- Airline, hotel, and dive listings for traveling in the Caribbean. Includes profiles and maps of each island.
- General information on scuba diving, including discussion forum and web ring for non-profit dive and scuba clubs.
dive site directory
- Reviews and information on dive sites and locations all over the world.
- An indispensable guide for dive travel planning: trip reports, links, books, maps and destination information.
- Large directory of scuba diving related websites.
- International database for the commercial diving industry and recreational scuba diving world. Also includes legislation, forum and photo library.
Diving Bases of the World
- Searchable database of dive businesses around the world. [German and English]
- Links to scuba sites. The site is navigated by a floating menu bar, which you may not see at first.
- Includes dive site information, diving operators by region, scuba health and safety articles, and marine life.
Sark Diving Services
- Discussion board for UK Divers to share information and review scuba equipment and dive destinations. Registration required before you can post a message.
- A free SCUBA directory that allows both divers and diving businesses to perform instant additions to a fully searchable database. Photographers can submit their photos and have their biography included alongside.
- News of latest diving world records.
- A guide for divers who like to travel. Dive sites, accommodations, dive operators, travel tips and personal views written from experience.
The Scuba Zone
- The Scuba Zone is a forum for all subjects relating to scuba diving in North America. Questions, answers, equipment sales and dive planning.
- Links to diving travel, bulletin boards, and online dive stores.
- A thorough directory of scuba resources from around the Internet.
- Information on snorkeling and shore diving around the world and resources for the shore diver: dive shops, guides, restaurants, and accommodations.
- Offers links to agencies, information on theory, equipment and safety quizzes.
Worldwide Diving Encyclopedia
- Listings of scuba-related sites, dive shops, and ocean photography. Also featuring dive discussions and contests.
Guides and Directories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2014 at 12:15:10 UTC -