become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australia
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Organizations: Oceania: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
- Group participates in abseiling, bush walking, canoeing, climbing, mountain biking, and skiing. Includes schedule, photos, and activity descriptions. (Victoria)
LaTrobe Mountaineering Club
- Club activities include bushwalking, orienteering, rogaining, rock-climbing, canoeing, rafting, cross-country skiing and caving. Site features information about club meetings, trip reports, photos, and snow reports. (Melbourne)
Recreation South Australia
- Provides leadership to outdoor recreation, community recreation and fitness organisations in South Australia to promote recreation activity and maximise social and economic contribution to the state. Includes newsletter and membership information.
Span Outdoors Club
- Members participate in activities such as bushwalking, canyoning, liloing, skiing, cycling, climbing, and canoeing. Includes trip information, club resources, and a members-only section. (Sydney)
University of Technology, Sydney Outdoor Adventure Club
- Main activities are bushwalking, canyoning, climbing, camping, biking, skiing, orienteering, kayaking, and rafting. Offers gear, training, and trip information. (Sydney)
University of Western Australia Outdoor Club
- Participates in hiking, paddling, windsurfing, rock climbing, and mountain biking. Includes an event schedule, club documents, equipment details, FAQs, photos and an email list for members. (Crawley)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:42:00 UTC -