become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Organizations: North America: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports
Fredericton Fish and Game
- Outdoors club in New Brunswick. Includes meeting details, fish counts and stocking programs, fly patterns, tournament information, and photos.
Halton Outdoor Club
- Main activities are skiing, cycling, hiking, and canoeing and kayaking. Offers membership and event information plus a schedule. (Burlington, Ontario)
Inside Edge Club
- Club engages in hiking, cycling, skiing, softball, and various indoor sports and social activities. Site offers a schedule, membership information, and lodge details. (Vancouver, British Columbia)
McGill Outdoors Club
- Involved in hiking, canoeing, biking, climbing, horseback riding, caving, and skiing. Also provides equipment rentals, guide books and maps to members and has a house and trail network in the Laurentian mountains. (Montreal, Quebec)
Nicola Valley Explorers Society
- Group's interests include hiking, cycling, and back-country exploring in the Nicola Valley and North Cascade Mountains. Site has contact information and a bulletin board. (southwestern British Columbia)
The Outing Club of East York
- For hiking, canoeing, kayaking, cycling, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and other activities organized by volunteer members. Includes outing schedule and photos. (Toronto, Quebec)
- Activities include cycling, hiking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and social activities. Site offers membership information and activity schedule. (Montreal, Quebec)
- Toronto-based, multi-activity outdoor and social club for professional singles and couples. Site provides photos, calendar, activity descriptions, and links to chapters.
University of Alberta Outdoors Club
- Activities include canoeing, mountain biking, rock climbing, and backpacking. Membership is open to nonstudents. Organizational information, schedule of events, and photos. (Edmonton, Alberta)
University of Toronto Outing Club
- Organization is comprised of students, staff and faculty interested in activities such as skiing, hiking, canoeing, camping, cycling, climbing, and caving. Site features trip reports and photos, plus a schedule and newsletter. (Toronto, Ontario)
Victoria Club Tread
- Activities include hiking, cycling, kayaking, camping, skiing, and social events. Includes schedule, application form, and local trail information for bikers and hikers. (Victoria, British Columbia)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2013 at 5:24:05 UTC -