become an editor
the entire directory
only in Offroad_Vehicles/Land_Use_Issues
Land Use Issues
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Offroad Vehicles: Land Use Issues
Society: Issues: Environment
Akatarawa Recreational Access Committee
- Includes mission statement, contacts, calendar, events and related links. Headquarters located in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Group promotes responsible use of public land in California. Offers mission statement, information on legal issues, membership details, news, and links to related sites.
Bureau of Land Management
- The Bureau of Land Management administers 264 million acres of public lands, located primarily in the 12 Western States, containing natural, historical, cultural, recreational, and economic resources.
Colorado OHV Coalition
- The Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition (COHVCO), is a non-profit volunteer organization which represents, assists and empowers OHV enthusiasts in protecting motorized recreation in Colorado
- Advocate offers advice for use and access to public lands. Features articles, photos, and contacts.
Land Use Forums at Jeepaholics Anonymous
- Forum for discussing land use issues of interest to offroad enthusiasts.
National Off Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
- Dedicated to Off Highway Conservation, OHV, trail and OHV club information
Shelton, Connecticut ATV/ORV Leisure Track Petition
- Asking for the funding and building a leisure ATV/ORV track to satisfy ORV users of legal concern and solve current issues about illegal ORV usage throughout the city. Requests signatures in guest book.
Track Care Western Australia Inc.
- Non profit organization dedicated to promoting issues involving the repair and upkeep of off-bitumen tracks throughout Western Australia. Includes membership information, sponsor list, downloadable minutes and newsletter, photos, application form, and contact information.
- Tread Lightly! is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to protecting the great outdoors. In an age where outdoor recreation is the sport of choice, it is our responsibility to exercise responsible outdoor practices.
United Four Wheel Drive Associations Official Site - United Online
- United Four Wheel Drive Association - UFWDA - United Online
Land Use Issues
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 4, 2013 8:35:06 AM EST -