become an editor
the entire directory
only in Offroad_Vehicles/Land_Use_Issues
Land Use Issues
Society: Issues: Environment
Akatarawa Recreational Access Committee
- Includes mission statement, contacts, calendar, events and related links. Headquarters located in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Group promotes responsible use of public land in California. Offers mission statement, information on legal issues, membership details, news, and links to related sites.
Bureau of Land Management
- The Bureau of Land Management administers 264 million acres of public lands, located primarily in the 12 Western States, containing natural, historical, cultural, recreational, and economic resources.
Colorado OHV Coalition
- The Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition (COHVCO), is a non-profit volunteer organization which represents, assists and empowers OHV enthusiasts in protecting motorized recreation in Colorado
- Advocate offers advice for use and access to public lands. Features articles, photos, and contacts.
National Off Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
- Dedicated to Off Highway Conservation, OHV, trail and OHV club information
Shelton, Connecticut ATV/ORV Leisure Track Petition
- Asking for the funding and building a leisure ATV/ORV track to satisfy ORV users of legal concern and solve current issues about illegal ORV usage throughout the city. Requests signatures in guest book.
Track Care Western Australia Inc.
- Non profit organization dedicated to promoting issues involving the repair and upkeep of off-bitumen tracks throughout Western Australia. Includes membership information, sponsor list, downloadable minutes and newsletter, photos, application form, and contact information.
- A not-for-profit organization dedicated to protecting the great outdoors.
United Four Wheel Drive Associations Official Site - United Online
- United Four Wheel Drive Association - UFWDA - United Online
Land Use Issues
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 12:06:47 UTC -