become an editor
the entire directory
only in Outdoors/Landsailing
Recreation: Boating: Sailing: Iceboating
This category in other languages:
Australian Remote Control Land Yachts
- Club based in Macclesfield, South Australia. Includes meeting details, links and contact information.
- Provides details of portable land yacht capable of speeds up to 100 KPH. Includes news, list of dealers, photos and contact information. Based in New Zealand.
Colorado Landsailing and Iceboating
- Includes detailed plans for making equipment, photos, FAQs, places to go, links, online store and order information.
International Land and Sandyachting Federation (FISLY)
- Includes list of council members, rules, competitions, newsletter and pilot database.
Kent Land Yacht Club
- Club serving the South East of England. Contains newsletter, FAQs, forum, related links, and information about Kirrawee Land Yachts which are made in Kent.
- Provides an introduction to the sport, training methods, areas, current specials and photos. Located in southern California, United States.
North American LandSailing Association
- Information on upcoming sanctioned events, club information and landsailing in general.
Ohope Beach Sand Sailors
- Features information on this New Zealand based club. Find photos, competition results and articles.
Physics of Landsailing
- Explains gravity and aerodynamic forces for the enthusiast. Includes links to related sites.
Royal Sand Yacht Club
- Includes history and tips on getting started, beach sailing, and when to sail. Also provides information club yachts, activities, races, photos, and membership for this Belgium club.
- French designer and builder of landyachts. Includes slide show, specifications, company history, and contact information.
The Sirocco Land Sailer Association
- Club in Illinois and Wisconsin for promoting sailing and racing. Offers information about the organization, photo gallery and links to related sites.
South Australian Independent Land Sailers - S.A.I.L.S
- Includes information on weather conditions, calendar of events, links, contacts and photos.
- British project to break three separate world speed records on land, ice and water using wind power alone. Includes information about current record holders, forum and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2016 at 16:46:42 UTC -