become an editor
the entire directory
only in Falconry/Clubs
Recreation: Outdoors: Hunting: Clubs and Associations
Arkansas Hawking Association
- Working with Arkansas State conservation agencies for the preservation of falconry privileges and the conservation of raptors.
Austrian Falconers Association
- Details of becoming a falconer in Austria. Legal Requirements, Periodic Updates and news.
The British Falconers Club
- The oldest established falconry club in the UK dedicated to preserving the ancient field sport of hunting with trained birds of prey.
British Hawking Association
- Official Site of the British Hawking Association.
California Hawking Club
- Organization for those with an interest in falconry and raptor conservation. Forums, photos, events, publications, and membership information.
The Cleveland Hawking Club
- Provides information about meetings, photographs, a code of conduct, and classifieds. Located in the UK.
Colorado Hawking Club
- Established in the early 1960's. Includes information about events, apprentice workshop, photos, membership, links and contact details. Located in Ft. Collins.
The Florida Hawking Fraternity
- Contains the Club's Constitution, Membership form and a range of Legislative and Compliance Links. Located in Kissimmee.
Georgia Falconry Association
- Dedicated to preserving the art and practice of falconry, and educating the public on the conservation, management, and ecology of raptors. Includes events calendar and information on becoming a falconer.
Great Lakes Falconers Association
- Established in 1956 in Illinois. GLFA fights for conservation of native birds of prey and for the preservation of the sport of falconry in modern times. Provides events schedule, how to join, and photos.
International Association for Falconry and Conservation of Birds of Prey
- The IAF dedicated to the preservation of the ancient art of falconry and conservation of birds of prey.
The Japan Falconers Association
- Provides demonstration workshops, lectures, and exhibitions. Site features photo galleries and information.
Michigan Hawking Club
- Non-political, non-profit organization dedicated to preserve the sport of falconry and the conservation of birds of prey. Includes a calendar of events, FAQs, projects, regulations, photos and membership details.
North American Falconers Association
- Home page for the NAFA, offers informative links, suggested reading, and a "club" for those interested in raptors.
North Carolina Falconer's Guild
- Information on the falconry organization of North Carolina, the NC Falconer's Guild. Regulations information, photos, and membership information.
Northern England Falconry Club
- Falconry club website, provides contact details, Meeting directions and field meet gallery
Ohio Falconry Association
- Organization representing licensed falconers in the state. Includes information on programs, regulations, and news.
Ontario Hawking Club
- Organization dedicated to preservation and enhancement of the art of falconry in Ontario, Canada. Provides membership details, legislative requirements and links to many clubs.
Texas Hawking Association
- The official webpage for falconry and hawking in Texas. Its purpose is to provide communication and information to licensed falconers, Association members, and interested persons.
Virginia Falconers Association
- Features photos of birds, members, and events. Also offers a Virginia state licensing information.
Welsh Hawking Club
- Founded in South Wales in 1962. Includes its history, projects, events, a list of officers, and an application form.
Yorkshire Falconry Club
- Includes events schedule, photo gallery, and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2013 at 16:23:07 UTC -