become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
- Family friendly walking routes, outdoor kit reviews and tips and advice for travelling and exploring the great outdoors with kids.
- All six members of the Beales family attempt the UK National Three Peaks Challenge, hiking up all three of the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales within 24 hours.
Burluraux, Don - North York Moors
- Photos from dozens of walks in Cleveland and Yorkshire, UK.
- Pictures of hillwalking in Scotland and elsewhere.
Herrick, David - Mountain Magic
- Hillwalking in the Lake District, Derbyshire and Scotland with photographs and route descriptions.
- UK hillwalking and scrambling GPS files and route descriptions, particularly focused on Snowdonia and the Peak District.
Hope, Gordon - Sometimes I Remember My Camera
- Photo gallery from Scottish hillwalking.
Jon and Brian
- Walking the Hadrians Wall Path in 2003 and the Cleveland Way in 2004, with recommendations for accommodation.
A Little Piece Of Me
- A personal blog that includes accounts and photographs of hikes around the United Kingdom.
Luskin, Hazel - Hill Walking
- Hiking and walking with friends in Ireland, describing easy walks for the not-so-fit or the inexperienced.
Mok, Frank - Walks and Views
- Countrysides, towns and villages, mainly in the Wigan area.
Mud & Routes - UK Outdoors Walking Routes
- Outdoor, Walking and Camping Gear Reviews, Walking, trail running routes in Snowdonia, Wales and beyond...
Peak District Walks
- A written and photographic record of Justin Farrell's walks in the Peak District
Rose, Paul - Lakeland Walker
- Walk reports and photographs on climbing Alfred Wainwright’s Lake District fells and hills. Lake District information, lakes, tarns, and photographs of old Lakeland.
Student in Snowdonia
- A students experience hiking in Snowdonia national park. Contains route descriptions and photographs.
v-g Walking and Backpacking in Britain
- Mainly in mountainous and remote regions of England and Wales, but also covers some established and low-level routes. The routes are mostly self-designed and all with wild camping.
Walkabout In The UK
- Walking, backpacking and wildcamping in the UK's wilder landscape.
Whincup, Trevor - World of Hills and Mountains
- UK walks, photos, and thoughts on mountains, peakbagging, Stafford Rambling Group, and the classic Wainwright quiz.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2016 at 9:07:13 UTC -