become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geocaching/Software
Shopping: Consumer Electronics: Communications: Global Positioning System
- Open source geocaching waypoint management software. Windows freeware.
- Geocaching database for Palm OS, Pocket PC, and Windows Smartphone. Shareware.
geo-*: Rick Richardson's Linux tools for geocaching
- A set of tools to be used in a batch or cron mode to establish normal caching routine, backup caches and cache logs as well as enter new waypoints, a free geocoder and create custom maps of waypoints. Also works in Mac OS X, or in Windows XP under CygWin.
- A free geographical waypoint management software set that lets you manage geocaches and other types of geographical data.
- Modifies GPX files resulting from pocket queries at geocaching.com. Converts them into a format suitable for sending to a PDA with plucker or iSilo. Highlights, help on using program. Windows shareware.
- For Pocket PC 2002 or later. Displays information in GPX files for paperless caching. Shareware.
GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife)
- A geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Google maps, conversion to many mapping formats, PDA and HTML output. Runs on Win98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista. Shareware.
- Mac OS X software connects computer to GPS unit, can format geocache information for iPod or Palm OS PDA. FAQ, list of known compatible GPS receivers, screenshots. Shareware.
- Free Java-based program used for downloading and printing listings of geocaches from geocaching.com and exporting their coordinates to GPX format.
- Windows freeware works with GPX files. Create a list, filter it, sort it. Screen shots, what's new, help file.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2010 at 2:47:17 UTC -