become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fishing/Organizations
Recreation: Outdoors: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Crappie Association
- The American Crappie Association is the first national organization for crappie fishermen.
American Sportfishing Association
- Alexandria, Virginia: Industry trade association working to ensure fisheries resources and promote sportfishing.
Australian National Sportfishing Association
- Representing the recreational angling industry in Australia: includes fish records chart.
Aycliffe Angling Club
- Located in Newton Aycliffe Co. Durham.
Barnet and District Angling Club
- Founded in 1933, in Barnet, UK. The club provides facilities for its members with several private lakes and rivers, and shared access to other area club waters.
Barnton & Frodsham Angling Club
- A fishing club established in 1939 in the Cheshire village of Barnton. Includes a Junior section.
Bayside Anglers Group LTD
- A non-profit fishing club located in Bayside, Queens NY emphasizing on family and community with local events for all. They are at the surf almost everyday, open to all levels of anglers.
Beauly Angling Club
- Rules, photos, maps, fishing permit costs and where to fish and flyfish on the River Beauly and estuary, Scotland.
Berkshire Fishing Club
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of western Massachusetts, the club is open from May through October, with fishing, hiking, canoeing and sometimes doing nothing at all.
Billericay and District Angling Club
- Formed in 1957, in Essex, UK offering fishing on 24 lakes and 9.5 miles of river.
Black Lake Association
- The mission of the association is to further recreational opportunities and enhance the scenic beauty of Black Lake and the surrounding New York area.
Bradford Angling Association
- Angling association based in Bradford West Yorkshire, catering for carp, coarse and game angling.
British Columbia Fishing Resorts and Outfitters Association
- Represents the freshwater tourist fishing industry in British Columbia, Canada.
Bromley and District Angling Society
- Club with nine venues including river, lakes and ponds. Includes events, catering for matches, specimen and pleasure anglers. Locations across Sussex and Kent borders to Seven Oaks and Tunbridge Wells, England.
- A non profit association for the education of catch and release.
Central Association of London and Provincial Angling Clubs.
- CALPAC offers coarse fishing on six stillwaters, plus two canals and miles of unspoilt river bank. Rivers include the Mole, Wey, Kennet, Arun, Adur, Teise, Medway, Beult, Eden and Ash.
Coastal Conservation Association
- An organization of fisherman concerned with conserving our coastal natural resources, located in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire.
Custom Rod Builders Guild
- Offers assistance to beginners, novices and professionals to learn about building rods of all types from fly fishing to big game fishing poles.
European Federation of Sea Anglers
- Represents the interests of recreational and professional anglers. Information concerning the organisation, memberships, rules, competitions, country contacts and European Saltwater Record Fish list.
- Conservation and research arm of the American Sportfishing Association. Provides for hands-on fisheries restoration and water quality enhancement projects in the U.S. and Canada.
Fishing Club of the Beautiful British Columbia
- Sharp Hooks is the only club that recognizes the value of fishing experience of its members and actually compensates them for the information they share.
Fishing Has No Boundaries, Inc.
- The national organization and individual chapters with sponsorship, volunteer, and direct contact information for any event in the country.
- A ministry promoting principles of faith and fellowship through the sport of fishing.
Florida Sport Fishing Association
- A community service club that sponsors the annual FSFA/Grills Offshore Tournament. FSFA works to education our members and promote the sport of fishing.
Fox Valley Area Anglers
- Multi-species fishing club in Batavia, Illinois. Provides information about membership, activities, photographs and a location map.
Fylde Boat Angling Club
- Situated between Cleveleys and Blackpool, for sea angling from both the boat and shore on the north west Fylde coast.
Gar Anglers Sporting Society
- Dedicated to promoting the gar as worthy of sporting and scientific interest.
Gerrards Cross and Uxbridge District Angling Society
- GXUDAS offers a wide range of coarse fishing venues around the Uxbridge and Oxford. There is an active club match scene and junior activities.
Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council
- The Council is a confederation of organizations and individuals who share a concern for the present and future of sport fishing, our natural and stocked resources and the ecosystem in which we live.
Green Harbor Tuna Club
- The club will sponsors tournaments targeting the various game fish available in Massachusetts Bay.
Hale Park Syndicate
- Syndicate controlling two and a half miles of the Hants Avon. Coarse and game angling with guest facility.
Hartfod Surf Fishing Club
- Promote and preserve the tradition of salt and fresh water angling on Connecticut's shoreline and tidal estuaries such as the Connecticut, Thames, and Housatonic River systems.
Hyannis Anglers Club
- Cape Cod, MA sportfishing club. Information on their upcoming tournaments.
Idle and Thackley Angling Association
- Coarse fishing club based in Bradford, United Kingdom. Includes news, links, and membership information.
International Game Fish Association
- Detailed historical information on the organization, our founders and the sport of fishing.
The Internet Shimping and Anglers Association
- Forums, reports, and education which is devoted to helping you catch more fish and shrimp and well as enjoying the environment.
Japan Game Fish Association
- JGFA is a non-profit organization established by fishermen, for fishermen and consists of every type of amateur fisherman.
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the enhancement of Kokanee and inland salmon fisheries in the state of California.
The Lake Ray Roberts Sportsman's Association
- An organization of individuals and businesses working together to monitor, protect and improve the high quality sport fishery and wildlife environment of Lake Ray Roberts, Texas.
Leicestershire Fly Fishing Association
- Fly tying and casting classes and competitions.
Long Point Bay Anglers' Association
- Located in Lake Erie, Ontario, Canada. Contains project and membership details.
The Mangrove Coast Fly Fishers
- A local FFF affiliate club covering Sarasota, Manatee and Charlotte counties on Florida's west coast. Offering fly casting lessons, fly tying classes and fishing outings to all members.
Marina Del Rey Anglers
- Fishing club in Los Angeles, California featuring the Halibut Derby.
Martha's Vineyard Rod and Gun Club
- The Island's Complete Resource for Outdoor Sportsmen.
Maryland Saltwater Sport Fishermen's Association
- Promoting ethical recreational use of the Chesapeake Bay fishery.
Merrick Rod and Gun Club
- Club information, reports and events.
Mobile Big Game Fishing Club
- Information and tournament schedules.
Niagara River Anglers Association
- Dedicated to sportfishing the Niagara River for salmon, bass, trout, walleye and volunteer fish restoration projects.
Northeast Wyoming Walleye Association
- Northeast Wyoming fishing tips, reports and local club information.
NSW Council of Freshwater Anglers
- The NSW Council of Freshwater Anglers Inc. represents the interests of New South Wales freshwater anglers, with the aim of fostering recreational fishing in a healthy and ecologically sustainable environment for today's and future generations.
Ocean City Marlin Club
- Anglers conserving marlin and promoting sportsfishing located in Ocean City, MD.
Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders
- An association of fisherman dedicated to the protection and promotion of steelhead fishing in Ohio and the Great Lakes.
Old Boy's Angling Club
- Located in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, the club concentrates its efforts on Rock and Surf competition angling within the parameters of the Natal Coast Anglers Union (N.C.A.U.), the official Body representing registered Natal angling clubs.
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
- Source for information on Canadian fish records, news, invading species hotline, youth education, conservation programs and fishing television.
Parks Angling Club
- The club controls the only two day-ticket waters situated wholly within the borough of Southend on Sea, Essex.
Paul H. Young Chapter, Trout Unlimited
- Located in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, whose mission is to conserve, protect and enhance the watersheds which support wild trout and salmon.
Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club
- Marlin fishing club located on the northern Florida Gulf coast. Featuring the largest Marlin tournament in the Gulf of Mexico.
Portsmouth and District Angling Society
- Course fishing club. List of venues, membership information, and photo gallery.
Preston Angling Club and Fish Protection Society
- Reviews, competitions and general fishing information.
Project F.I.S.H - Friends Involved In Sportfishing Heritage
- Sportfishing organization dedicated to teaching fishing skills.
Rocky Mountain Angling Club
- Members gain exclusive access to quality catch-and-release fly-fishing along 31 private rivers, streams and ponds in Colorado and Wyoming.
Salisbury State University Fishing Club
- Providing students, faculty, staff and alumni the chance to enjoy the sport of fishing in the community.
Salmon and Trout Association
- Formed in 1903 by the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers in the City of London, UK. Includes water resource information for England and Wales.
Scottish Federation for Coarse Angling
- Information on Scottish coarse fishing. The S.F.C.A. is the national governing body for coarse angling in Scotland.
The Sebago Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- To conserve, protect and enhance the cold water fisheries of Maine.
Shaver Lake Fishing Club
- A non-profit, family-oriented organization founded in 1904, located in Shaver Lake, Ca.
Southern Illinois Crappie Association, Inc.
- A not for profit corporation that sponsors crappie tournaments and promotes crappie fishing in southern Illinois.
Squan-A-Tissit Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Activities, schedules and contact information for the chapter related to the cold water conservation charter under which it operates.
Stoke Angling Club
- Fishing for carp and rudd at Stoke lakes located in Kent.
Sturgeon for Tomorrow
- Northern Michigan volunteer organization dedicated to the protection of the threatened species of Lake Sturgeon.
Surfcasting and Angling Club of Western Australia
- A beach and rock fishing club, with a strong dry casting section.
Ted Trueblood Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Their mission is to conserve, protect and restore the trout and salmon fisheries in the watersheds of Idaho.
Texas Flyfishers of Houston
- FlyFishers club dedicated to nature conservation and promotion of the sport of fly fishing
Todmorden Angling Society
- Fishing on ten stillwaters, thirteen miles of Canal, and some parts of the river Calder, UK.
- Details of our small coarse angling club based in Northwest Herts, UK.
Trout Unlimited Chapter 680
- TU Chapter 680, Madison County, NY, activities and newsletter.
Turnford Angling Consortium
- Official Web Site of the Turnford Angling Consortium.
Wales Fly Fishing
- Fishing in Wales with fly, worming, spinning for trout, sea trout and salmon
Wansbeck and Cramlington Angling Club
- Coarse angling club in Northumberland, UK. Articles, application forms, and catch reports.
The West Palm Beach Fishing Club
- Includes fishing reports, contests, meetings and membership information.
Wey Valley Disabled Anglers Association
- The WVDAA is a registered charity whose aim is to promote, assist and organize fishing for the disabled, look after the interests of Disabled Anglers and encourage fair competition between disabled and able bodied anglers.
Weymouth Angling Society
- Located on the waters edge in Weymouth Harbour, UK.
Wildlife Legislative Fund of America
- National organization whose sole purpose is to defend hunting, fishing, trapping and wildlife management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 13:35:09 UTC -