become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Alaska
Guides and Charters
Recreation: Outdoors: Guides and Outfitters: North America: United States: Alaska
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Boat Charters: North America: United States: Alaska
Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors: Fishing
Alaska Boat Charters
- 1-14 day charters on one of three boats based in Juneau, Alaska. Something for every budget.
Alaska Fishing and Lodging
- Offers guided king salmon, trout, and steelhead fishing on the world famous Kenai River.
Alaska Fishing Fever
- Alaska salmon fishing and wilderness camp on the Nushagak River.
Alaska Fishing Guides and Lodges
- Detailed information for fishing guides and lodges.
Alaska Good Time Charters
- Fish Prince William Sound Alaska for halibut, salmon and rockfish aboard a 50' custom yacht. Wasilla.
Alaska Homestead Inn
- Offers bear and wildlife viewing, and salmon fishing. Located on the west side of Cook Inlet.
Alaska King Salmon Fishing Guides
- Specializing in King Salmon runs on the famous Nushagak River.
- King Salmon fishing from a tent camp on the banks of the Nushagak river.
Alaska Legacy Fish Camp
- Located on the banks of the Kenai River, offers guided fishing trips and riverside cabins in a scenic setting.
Alaska Rainbow Adventures
- Float fishing trips in the Bristol Bay region for trophy rainbow trout and pacific salmon.
Alaska Sportsman's Lodge
- An all inclusive sport and fly fishing lodge on the Kvichak River near Lake Illiamna. Offers fully guided rainbow trout and king salmon fishing packages from a remote Alaska location.
Alaska Susitna Charters
- Provides half and full day guided King Salmon and Silver Salmon fishing trips on the Little Susitna River.
Alaska's Fishing Unlimited Lodge
- Bristol Bay fishing lodge whose backyard is the famous Iliamna Trophy Rainbow area.
- Remote hunting and fishing lodge. Guided or unguided packages are available.
Alaskan Wilderness Outfitting Company
- Offering fishing adventures and outdoor experience's.
Arctic Grayling Guide Service
- Providing guided and unguided fishing charters to remote areas in Interior Alaska.
- Custom charters in and around Prince William Sound, Alaska.
Bear Trail Lodge
- Alaska salmon fishing charters, bear viewing, and lodging from Bristol Bay's Naknek River at Bear Trail Lodge.
- Located on the southern boundary of the Wood-Tikchik State Park in Alaska near the Agulowak River.
- Southeast Alaska fishing trips, offering packages and custom trips.
- Fishing charters throughout the Brooks Range for sheefish, lake trout, northern pike, arctic char, and arctic grayling.
Bristol Bay Lodge
- Guided fishing and waterfowl hunting at a lodge 350 miles southwest of Anchorage. Includes news, prices, photos, and fishing seasons.
Crystal Creek Lodge
- Specializing in rainbow trout fly fishing, and King, Sockeye and Silver salmon fishing. Located on Lake Nunavaugaluk, 25 miles northwest of Dillingham.
Dave Duncan & Sons
- Fly Fishing guides for Salmon, Trout and Char, two base camps, located on the Kanektok River.
Deep Creek Fishing Club
- Oceanfront log lodge in Ninilchik offering saltwater, river, and fly out adventures. Rates and event calendar.
Doc Warner's Alaska Fishing
- Saltwater, freshwater and flyfishing charters, lodge and camping facilities available, designed for independent anglers.
Ed Blank's Adventures on the Fly
- Flyfishing expeditions to remote areas of the world.
Eruks Wilderness Float Tours
- River expeditions in Southwest Alaska. Offering fishing, hunting and photographic safaris.
EZ Limit Guide Service
- King salmon, silver salmon, rainbow trout and halibut with guide Greg Brush.
Fisherman's Choice Charters
- Specializing in Salmon and Trout fishing on the Little Susitna and Talkeetna Rivers in the heart of Alaska's Matanuska Valley.
Fishing Bear Charters
- Fishing and sightseeing on the remote and beautiful Chicagof island in Southeast Alaska offered.
- Specializing in guided flyfishing raft expeditions in the Alaskan wilderness.
- Halibut and Salmon charters and lodge located in Sitka.
Frontier River Guides of Alaska
- Offering fly fishing, bear viewing, and white water rafting float trips on wilderness rivers.
Glacier Bear Lodge
- Professional fishing guide service for the Situk River in Yakutat.
Gotta Fish Charters
- Fishing trips for Halibut, King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Red Salmon, bottom fishing for Ling Cod, Rock Fish and Yellow Eye.
Greatland Guide Service
- Cook Inlet halibut fishing aboard a fully equipped 28' Koffler halibut boat. Ninilchik, Alaska.
Greatland Motorhome Adventures
- Fishing tours throughout Alaska.
Guide Gus Lamoureux
- Located south of King Salmon in the Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuge, fish and hunt with a Master Big Game guide.
- Lodge offering Salmon, Halibut and Trout fishing as well as wildlife viewing, kayaking and hiking adventures.
- Fishing for King Salmon, Silver Salmon and Halibut, provides all tackle, bait and they clean your fish on board.
I Fish Alaska Guide Service
- Fishing guides focusing on salmon and rainbow trout in the Deshka and Little Susitna Rivers, based in Wasilla, near Anchorage, in the Mat-Su Valley.
Johnny's East River Lodge
- Enjoy exceptional Alaska sport fishing and fly fishing at Johnny's East River lodge.
- Operates three sportsfishing lodges in Alaska, Grosvenor Lodge, Kulik Lodge and Brooks Lodge in Katmai National Park.
King Salmon Guides
- Custom wilderness fishing, hunting and sight seeing adventures.
King Salmon Outfitters
- Offering guided salmon fishing trips on the Nushagak river, small boat or bank fishing available.
- Fishing destination for salmon, halibut, lingcod and rockfish.
- Kenai River fishing guide and charter service specializing in King Salmon, Silver Salmon, Red Salmon, Pink Salmon, Halibut, Rainbow Trout and Dolly Varden Char.
Kishbaugh's Alaska Outdoor Services
- Alaska salmon, trout, and halibut fishing vacation packages includes first class lodging.
Lake Marie Lodge
- Located on 120 acres in the Upper Yentna River drainage, which is 90 miles northwest of Anchorage, Alaska.
Midnight Sun Trophy Pike Adventures
- For those interested in hooking the pike of their dreams. Located on a tributary of the Yukon river.
Millers Riverboat Service
- Salmon fishing guides specializing in the Deshka River and Little Susitna River areas, based in Wasilla the historic Mat-Su Valley.
Ninilchik Saltwater Charters
- Halibut and salmon fishing, wildlife viewing, clamming and a lodge, located in Cook Inlet.
- Full service fishing lodge on Lake Creek offering a wide variety of fishing with various lodging packages available.
Nushagak Salmon Camp
- Fishing with Jake's Alaska Wilderness Outfitters - king salmon fishing on the Nushagak River.
- Fishing and expedition raft trips in over 40 different rivers in Alaska and Kamchatka, Russia.
Pybus Point Lodge
- The waters surrounding Admiralty Island and Pybus Point Lodge provide the finest salt and freshwater fishing in Alaska.
Rainbow Bend Lodge
- Sport fishing for rainbow trout, king, silver, and sockeye salmon. Riverfront cabins on the Naknek River, Alaska.
S.E. Alaska Outdoors Adventures
- Provides sport fishing charter trips out of Sitka for king salmon and halibut plus lodge accommodation.
Silver Salmon Creek Lodge
- Located in Alaska's Lake Clark National Park, on the shores of Cook Inlet.
Sitka Point Charters
- Offers all inclusive fishing vacation packages in Sitka, specializing in Salmon, Rockfish and Halibut.
Talkeetna River Guides
- Fishing for all species of Pacific salmon, rainbow trout, dolley varden, grayling, and northern pike. Talkeetna, Alaska
Tikchik Narrows Lodge
- Located in Southwest Alaska in Wood-Tikchik State Park.
Tikchik State Park Tours
- a fully guided service in Western Alaska's isolated Wood-Tikchik State Park.
Tim Berg's Alaskan Fishing Adventures
- Salmon and halibut fishing packages. Features information on the various species caught locally.
Trophy King Lodge
- King and silver salmon, halibut, and rainbow trout fishing on both the Cook Inlet and Kenai River and accommodations.
True Alaskan Charters
- Four generations of Halibut and Salmon fishing guides, lodge available, located in Ketchikan.
Unalakleet River Lodge
- Fishing lodge with fully guided fly and spin fishing and deluxe accommodations.
Wild Alaska Adventures
- Fish streams thick with Salmon and Rainbow Trout, photograph Brown Bears and stay in hand built log cabins.
Wild Alaska Glacier Bay Adventure and Fishing
- Offers fishing packages for salmon and halibut, located in Gustavus.
- Dedicated to helping women learn and enjoy the sport of flyfishing in a supportive and non-competitive environment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2015 at 15:22:15 UTC -