become an editor
the entire directory
only in Outdoors/Directories
Sports: Extreme Sports: Directories
Sports: Resources: Directories
This category in other languages:
A1 Trails Guide
- Covers biking, hiking, and cross-country skiing for the United States and Canada. Includes links to books, clubs, and outfitters plus maps of trails.
Adventure Sports Holidays
- Global adventure sports directory. Search by region or country. Sports include paragliding, kitesurfing, scuba diving, and skydiving.
Adventure Sports Online
- Resource for outdoor sports, activities and gear. Choose from biking, climbing, fishing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and whitewater rafting.
- National trade association representing the interests of over 550 professional companies that provide outdoor recreation services and equipment. Includes search by activities and states.
- A directory of hunting and fishing guides in North America.
- Search engine dedicated to outdoors enthusiasts and adventurous spirits. Contains links to survival, extreme sports, travels, mountaineering, games, real experiences, and tips. [English, Spanish and Portuguese]
Backcounty Resource Center
- Links, articles and photos plus a bookstore.
- Online guide to trails for biking, hiking, and cross-country skiing with ratings submitted by trail users. Plus books, clubs, events, lodges and guide services.
Discover the Outdoors
- Information, education, and resources for outdoor recreation such as hunting, fishing, camping, shooting, and wildlife watching. Includes forums, news, and links to outfitters, events, and organizations.
- Features search by destinations and activities to locate outfitters and services. Includes articles and discussion forums.
Fishing and Hunting Connection
- Covers fishing guides, hunting guides, outfitters and charters. Includes online shopping information for outdoor gear.
- Game recipes, discussion forum, articles, and trip reports for hunting and fishing. Also includes links to outfitters and retailers.
- Directory of outdoor recreation opportunities and tourism destinations in North America.
- Resource for outdoor sports, adventure, and travel. Includes destination, activity, and gear directories plus news, articles, and forums.
- Covers mountaineering, biking, skiing, gliding, surfing, and paddling. Includes gear swap, reviews, stories, and news.
- Resource for outdoor sports, photography, and travel. Includes cycling, paddle sports, water sports, skiing, destinations, and national and state park information.
- Directory of outdoor adventures.
- Offers a state by state listing of guided hunting and a fishing trips, as well as hunting and fishing leases available, trophy pictures and a message board.
- Index to hunting and fishing articles, outfitters, guides, and topographical maps.
Hunting Fishing and Outdoors
- Directory of links to fishing and hunting guides, outfitters, classifieds, and leases.
I Love Parks
- Information on parks, primarily in the United States. Includes news, events, and links to touring companies and webcams.
- Offers articles, advice, forums, and links to other resources. Covers biking, camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, and water sports.
The Outdoor Directory
- Directory of adventure activities arranged by topic and links to clubs.
- Resource for outdoor and experiential education with company listings, job listings, training listings, articles, discussion forums, protocols, and curriculum.
The Outdoor Guide
- Phone listings and links for outdoor recreation related business.
The Outdoor Lodge
- Resource for outdoor sports, with hunting, fishing, skiing, wilderness survival, and off road. Includes forums, articles, computer wallpaper, and guide listings.
Outdoor Resources Online
- A directory of outdoor recreation related web sites including a scuba diving section.
- Search for outfitters, shops and products - paddlesports, bicycling, skiing, wilderness travel and eco-cultural tours.
- Categorized links including boating, camping and fishing.
- An outdoor adventure travel directory, from African safaris, whitewater rafting and snorkeling through to whale watching. Search by adventure type, country or region.
- Features search for outdoor adventure outfitters, guides, and service providers in the state.
A Place To Go
- Searchable directory for outdoor recreation including hunting, fishing and camping.
- Search for charters and vacation packages. Categories include scuba diving, fishing, sky diving, whale watching, and boating.
Precision Hunting and Fishing.com
- Features articles, classifieds, calendar, forum and links.
- Includes coverage of boating, fishing, adventure racing, and ultralight aircraft.
- Lists guides, lodging, stores, charters, preserves, and kennels for hunting, fishing, and other outdoor pursuits organized by US state or by game type.
- Advice for outdoor enthusiasts written by athletes, coaches, and health and fitness specialists. Covers running, biking, walking, and climbing. Also includes listings for clubs, events, and online retailers.
- Provides hiking, climbing, kayaking, and skiing information for British Columbia, Canada. Allows users to add to their database of searchable activities.
Up North Outdoors
- Directory of hunting and fishing sites.
- Guide to resources from the United States Geological Survey, including sections on nature watching, boating, camping, climbing, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting.
- Portal to multi-activity adventure companies that features links to US and Latin American firms.
- Wilderness research, educational materials, and news. Also includes discussion forum and a directory.
- Directory of sites offering information on outdoor recreation throughout the United States.
Women's Outdoor Life
- Covers hunting, fishing, and general outdoor activities. Includes message board, photos, articles, and recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2014 at 4:24:16 UTC -