become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
- Guided tour lasts 45 minutes to one hour and features 100' waterfall. Includes history, hours of operation, rates, photos, map and contact information. Located in Boerne.
The Cave Without A Name
- Offers guided one-hour tour of six formation rooms. Includes hours, rates, discount coupon, photo gallery and contact information. Located near Boerne.
Caverns of Sonora
- Includes description of several tours offered, hours, history, photo gallery, gift shop, directions and contact information. Located 8 miles west of Sonora, off I-10.
Inner Space Cavern
- Offers guided, 75-minute tours. Includes hours, ticket prices, coupons, online educational programs, mining and contact information. Located in Georgetown.
Longhorn Cavern State Park
- Offers 85-minute guided tours and wild cave trips. Includes hours, rates, schedule of events, exhibit center, gift shop and contact information. Located in Burnet.
Natural Bridge Caverns
- Features 75-minute guided tour and adventure trips. Includes description of formations, photos, hours, rates, discount coupon and contact information. Gift shop and picnicking on premises. Located north of San Antonio.
Texas Show Caves
- Information on caverns located in Texas that are open to the public.
- Includes geology, history, description of rooms, hours, rates, discount coupons, group tour reservations, gift shop, nearby attractions and contact information. Located in San Marcos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:41:54 UTC -