become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/France
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Caving: Show Caves: Europe: France
This category in other languages:
Association des Grandes Grottes de France
- Features two caves, Trabuc and Cabrespine. Includes length of guided tours, hours, rates, photos and contact information. [French, English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and German].
Caves Of Arcy-sur-Cure
- Medium and late palaeolithic age site in northern France, between Auxerre and Avallon. Features paintings of mammoths and decorated rooms . Includes virtual tour, hours, admission fees and directions. [French and English]
The Choranche Caves
- Walkways follow an underground river, below a 300m cliff face. Located in the heart of the Vercors.
Grottos and Caves in the Languedoc
- Basic information on the show caves of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South France. Contact details and brief descriptions
- Show cave near Montpellier entered via Furnicular railway. [English, Spanish, French]
Les Grottes de La Balme
- Guided tour lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes. Includes hours, admission fees, and contact information. Located 50 kilometers from Lyons. [French, English, German and Dutch].
- Located south of Biarritz. Includes information on the museum, the park, prices and tours. [Spanish, English and French]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2008 at 18:34:13 UTC -