become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Recreation and Sports
Apple River Hideaway
- Campsites along the Apple River in Somerset. Offers tubing rental and shuttle. Includes rates, rules, photos, and directions.
Bay Park Resort
- Located in northwest Wisconsin, near Spooner and Hayward. It is on the Trego Lake part of the Namekagon River. They offer fishing, boating, canoeing and swimming.
- Campground also includes RV parts, service, and sales. Located in Milton.
Blackhawk Lake Recreation Area
- Family-oriented recreation area with great camping, fishing, boating, hiking trails, swimming and picnic areas. Located in the rolling hills of southwestern Wisconsin in Iowa County.
Buffalo Lake Camping Resort
- RV sites, cabin, and cottages on 2200-acre Buffalo Lake in Montello. Boat launch, rowboat, canoe, and kayak rentals. Photos, campsite map, rates, and calendar of events.
- Located in Springbrook. Spacious sites within walking distance of the Namekagon River.
Circle R Campground
- RV park in Oshkosh with a Western flavor. Just minutes from the EAA museum and famous fly in location.
Deer Creek Campground
- Family camping in central Wisconsin. Bathroom, showers, playground and 30 amp service. Located in Cambria.
- United States Mid-West area Campground description, rules, prices, location maps, and reservation information.
Heaven's Up North
- New campground, open year round. Many amenities in a rustic setting. Located in Lakewood.
- River camping, offers pricing and rules.Located in Fort Atkinson.
Hickory Hills Family Campground
- Rental cottage and daily to seasonal camping sites located in Edgerton on a spring fed lake. Rowboat and canoe rentals, pool, and mini-golf. Rates, schedule, and map.
Hoeft's Resort and Campground
- Cottages, camping, and RV sites on Crooked Lake in Cascade. Photos, activities, maps, and directions.
Holiday Hills Camping
- Located on Hultman Lake near Ogema. Provides hiking, biking, swimming, and fishing, all minutes away from our quiet campground.
Indian Shores Camping & Cottages
- Located on the shores of Tomahawk Lake (largest in the Minocqua Chain of Lakes), Indian Shores offers over 200 site, along with cabins, cottages and vacation rentals in northern Wisconsin.
Kilby Lake Campground
- Located just 2 miles west of Montello, developed on approximately 85 wooded acres, on Kilby Lake (50 acres). They offer 123 large, secluded campsites and a heated swimming pool.
Kosir's Rapid Rafts
- Class III and IV whitewater rafting on the Peshtigo and Menominee Rivers. Also, riverside resort cabins and campground with RV facilities. Athelstane.
Lake Chippewa Campground
- On an island in the center of Wisconsin's 17,000-acre Lake Chippewa Flowage wilderness area, where the water meets the trees, is one of the most unique campgrounds in the country.
Lake DuBay Shores Campground
- Located in Mosinee Family campground offering lakeside vacation camping, wireless Internet, boat launch and rentals.
Lake Joy Campground
- Family camping environment on a 60 acre private lake in Belmont. Variety of options, from primitive tent sites to full-service 50 amp RV sites and rental trailers. Photos, activities, rates, and links to local sites.
- Located just outside Tomahawk on Pickerel Lake. Wooded and open full hook-up sites. Swimming, fishing, playground equipment, game room, hiking, laundromat, camp store, dump station.
Parkland Village Campground
- Offers sites with hookups, restrooms, game room, kitchenette area, playground, ATV trail access and outdoor pool. Includes upcoming events, maps and directions. Located near Black River Falls.
Peshtigo River Campground
- 65 Acres of family camping with 100 sites. Tubing and Canoe rentals, posts facilities, activities and directions. Located in Crivitz.
- Located in Shawano. Campground offers 200 wooded campsites for tent and RV camping. All hookups available. Laundry and showers. Private lake and camp store.
Pride of America Camping Resort
- Located on the shores of Lake George and is ideal for swimming, boating and fishing. We also have a heated swimming pool, kids activities and restaurant/bar.
Quietwoods North Camping Resort
- Located in Sturgeon Bay. Offers over 250 tent and RV sites as well as rentals of popup trailers, cabins, and park models. Photos, amenities, rates, specials, and online reservations.
River's Edge Campground
- A full service campground in Somerset. Offers camping and Apple River tubing packages that also include waterslide, DJ & karaoke, mini-golf and swimming pools. View pictures, rates, and directions.
Rustic Barn RV Park
- Located in southwest Wisconsin near Dubuque, Iowa visit this clean, beautifully landscaped RV park.
Sherwood Forest Camping and RV Park
- Tudor-style facilities in Wisconsin Dells with wooded or open sites, accommodates all units - from tents to big rig RVs. Also rents cottages and tent trailers. Photos, site map, events, rates, and links to area attractions.
Sleepy Hollow Farm Campground
- Tent, cottage, RV camping located in Oshkosh. Posts rates, photos and attractions.
South Shore Campground
- A family campground in Cornucopia near Lake Superior. Campground offers drive-through RV camping posts rates, photos and attractions.
Sportsman's Resort and Campground
- Tent and RV sites and cabin rental located on Lake Puckaway in Marquette. Photos, rates, and online pontoon boat reservation form.
Town Edge Restaurant and RV Park
- Located in New Glarus. Offers pull-through sites, dump station, bathroom and showers.
Watters Edge Retreat
- RV, tent and cabin rentals on Horsehead Lake. Accommodations information, local activities and attractions. Located in Tomahawk.
- Family Campground located in Montello. Three lakes accommodating: tent camping, pop-up campers, travel trailer, RV camping, cabins and cottages. Free wi-fi, rental activities and close to Wisconsin Dells.
Wildwood Haven Resort and Campground
- RV and tent sites and cabin rentals on Long Lake in Mellen. Open year round. Offers pontoon, fishing boat, canoe, and paddleboat rentals. Photos, rates, area attractions, and contact information.
Wisconsin KOA Kampgrounds
- Directory of KOA Kampgrounds with links to sites.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Camp Park
- Cabins and over 200 campsites, from full hook-ups to rustic tent camping, located in Bagley across the road from the Mississippi River and the Bagley Bottoms boat landing. Photos, facilities, rates, rules, activities, and reservation request form.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Sturgeon Bay
- Family-friendly park with tent and RV sites offers playground, mini golf, and other recreational activities. Located in Sturgeon Bay. Printable site map, rates, features, and calendar of events.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Warrens
- Offers campsites and rental cabins. Amenities include waterslide, swimming pools, paddle boats, live music, mini golf, and outdoor theater. Photos, activities schedule, campsite map, rates, and reservations form.
Yukon Trails Camping
- Located in Lyndon Station, near the Wisconsin Dells. Wooded tent and RV sites, as well as cabin, pop-up camper, and trailer rentals. Photos, rules, campground map, events calendar, and guestbook.
Zig's Golf Haven
- Private, pet friendly, RV campground located across the street from Whistling Straits Golf Course.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 20:05:08 UTC -