become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/South_Dakota
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Camping: Campgrounds: North America: United States: South Dakota
Regional: North America: United States: South Dakota: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: South Dakota: Travel and Tourism
Allen Ranch Guest Ranch and Campground
- A camping experience located in the southern Black Hills of South Dakota along a naturally warm river. Offer Tipi lodges, RV camping and tent camping. Also have hiking, arts and crafts and an annual Blue Grass Festival.
Alpen Rose RV Park
- Located in Durango. RV camping. provides rates and amenities.
American Presidents Resort
- Cabins and campground. Located in Custer. Provides services, rates and area information.
Badlands Ranch and Resort
- Trail rides, camping, RV, cabins, lodge, motel units, fishing, open all year.
Beaver Lake Campground
- Offers family camping and level, shaded sites for tents and RVs, cabins and tipis. Includes amenities, rates, policies, photos and site map. Located in Custer.
Black Hills Resorts
- Cabins, full RV service, swimming pool, hot tub and wooded hiking trails, all just a 15 minutes' drive from Mt. Rushmore.
- Offers a full service campground, with complete hook-ups, basic tent sites and camping cabins. Provides rates and photos.
- Along Bear Butte Creek. Supplies store, tent camping, and RV parking. Photos, amenities, prices, and maps. Located near Sturgis.
Custer Crazy Horse Campground
- Centrally located in the Black Hills 18 miles from Mt Rushmore. Cabins, tent sites and RV sites with full service.
Elk Creek Resort
- Offering cottage rooms, sleeping cabins, RV hookups and tent camping. Large heated pool and hot tub with lodge facility for reunions, wedding receptions and company parties. Close to Sturgis for Sturgis Rally Camping.
Elk Haven Horse Camp
- Family owned and operated more personal campground with full service accommodations. RV, Cabins, Tents, Covered Horse Corrals and Breakfast Buffet. Located in Keystone.
- Facilities for the largest campers. Sites will fit 40-50 foot pull through with 50 amp breakers. Provides Sturgis rally information, pictures and rates.
Fort Welikit Family Campground
- Offers large pull-thru RV sites, separate tent area, and group camping. Includes details of amenities, rates, photos, reservations and work-camper forms, site map and directions. RV rentals available. Located in Custer.
- Full hook-up RV sites and fenced motorcycles-only camping area near Sturgis. Facilities include shower stalls and 24-hour covered food facility. Facilities, events calendar, information request form, rates, and online registration.
Happy Holiday Resort
- RV park, campground, motel, and cabins. Photos, rates and descriptions, maps, and local attractions. Located in Rapid City.
Hidden Valley Campground
- Offers 61 RV and tent sites and 5 cabins. Includes details of amenities, guidelines, rates, map of facilities, local attractions and directions. Located near Deadwood.
Horse Thief Campground
- Family owned and operated campground with 100 sites on 50 forested acres, with a separate tenting area. Located in Hill City at the northwest entrance of Custer State Park. Photos, rates, amenities, and contact information.
Katmandu RV Park and Campground
- Provides RV sites with amenities, cabins, laundry room, restaurant, bar with pool tables, free shuttlebus. Includes rally rates, reservation form, FAQs, photos, map and distances. Located 2 miles from Sturgis.
- Located in Keystone. Provides rates and links. Offers clean modern cabins, campsites and complete RV facilities.
Lake Park Campground, South Dakota
- Guide to facilities located on Rapid City's Westside. Open all year.
Lake Poinsett Recreation Area
- Campground guide to Lake Poinsett, an 8500-acre swimming and fishing hole, South Dakota's second-largest natural lake.
Lamphere Ranch Campground
- Offers 25 acres of shaded camping, picnic tables, showers, flush toilets, RV dump station, cabins and general store. Includes map, rates, photos, rally dates and contact form. Located 2 miles east of Sturgis.
Lazy JD Group
- A summer home for snow birds. Facilities for the largest campers and motorhomes. 50 ft pull throughs with 50 amp breakers. Large lawn areas, security gate, close to interstate 90, 10 miles to Rapid City, full medical facilities available, and regional airport.
No Name City RV Park and Campground
- Sturgis Rally Campground for RV, Tents and Cabins. Hourly Shuttle, Swimming Pool and Jucuzzi's. Provides amenities, rates and services.
Rafter J Bar Ranch
- Located in Hill City. Shaded sites for tents and RVs. Provides attractions, maps, rates and links.
Spokane Creek Resort
- Cabins, camping, outdoor heated pool, mini-golf. Located in Keystone, between Mt. Rushmore and Custer State Park on The Norbeck Scenic Byway.
- Rapid City near Reptile Gardens. Small park with full RV hookups, water, sewer.
Tilford Gulch Rally Campground
- RV hookups and tent camping with hot showers. Close to Sturgis for Sturgis Rally Camping.
Wheels West RV Park
- Close to Custer Expedition camped in 1874. Tent sites, full hookup and pull through sites. Provides area information and contact points. Located in Custer.
Wyatt's Hideaway Campground
- Family oriented campground, RV and tent camping for Sturgis Rally. Located twenty minutes west of Sturgis in Belle Fourche.
Yogi Bear Camp-Resort
- Campground near Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Campgrounds - South Dakota
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 21:49:38 UTC -