become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Open Directory - Recreation: Outdoors: Camping: Campgrounds: North America: United States: Minnesota
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Recreation and Sports
Beaver Trails Campgrounds
- Four campgrounds in one with common activities and facilities. Boasting large sites, mostly drive-through, with picnic tables and fire rings. Conveniently located near restroom facilities and showers. Located in Austin.
Big Foot Resort
- Family oriented resort with Cabins, and Camping (RV and Tent) on Lake Mary, a large lake in west central Minnesota.
Cokato Lake RV Resort
- Family camping on beautiful Cokato Lake. Located just 1 hour west of Minneapolis/St. Paul. 225 sites.
- Located in Detroit Lakes. Photos, directions, facilities, rates, and contact information. RV and tent camping.
Crow Wing Lake Campground
- RV sites and tent sites -- Conveniently located only two hours north of the Twin Cities. Offers campers five-star camping with all of the amenities and none of the distractions.
Harvest Farm Campground
- Tent, camper, and RV sites on old dairy farm along the Upper Iowa River in Harmony. Offers canoe rental and upstream shuttle. Rates, photos, and contact information.
Jessie View Resort and RV Campground
- Housekeeping cabins, RV and tent camping located in Bowstring Township. Resort open all year, camping May to mid-October, with seasonal sites available. Game room, showers. Clear directions and map.
- Family oriented campground on Lake Sakatah in Waterville offers tent and RV sites as well as cabin rentals. Activities include horseback rides, petting zoo, and playground. Photos, events calendar, site map, and contact information.
Lake Edward Resort & RV Park
- Cabins and RV sites on shore of Lake Edward, located in Merrifield. Use of boat with cabin rental. Location, policies, description of the accommodations.
McKinley Park Campground
- Seasonal campground located in Soudan on the shores of Lake Vermilion. Electric and non-electric RV sites and secluded primitive tent sites. Area attractions, rules, rates, and contact information.
Ripple River Motel and RV Park
- 20 RV sites -- Located adjacent to the Ripple River Motel with a beautiful river setting among tall oak and pine trees within the city limits of Aitkin.
Rogers' Campground and RV Park
- Family oriented campground and RV park located in Kelliher on the south shore of Upper Red Lake. Offers planned family activities, softball field, and bike rentals. Campsite map, events calendar, rates, and contact information.
Shady Hollow Resort and Campground
- Shady Hollow Resort in the heart of Minnesota, near Brainerd, is where you find warmth and friendliness - and a great vacation!
Shady Rest Resort
- Quiet family resort, RV and tent campground on the shore of Lake Amelia in Villard. Offers furnished cabins. Open May through September. Sorry, no pets. Includes amenities, rates, contact information.
Ten Mile Lake Resort, Inc.
- Family owned fishing resort and campground in operation since 1906 with cabins, seasonal camping spots and a restaurant. Located in Dalton.
Timberline RV Park
- Seasonal only park in Sturgeon Lake. Posts photos, rates and services.
Twin Oaks Resort
- RV park minutes away from Mille Lacs Lake and Brainerd. Seasonal RV sites available.
Vagabond Village Campground
- Full and partial hookups, tent sites. Restrooms, showers, laundry, heated pool, firewood, ice and lite groceries, ice cream, gifts, boats, bait on Potato Lake. Located in Park Rapids.
West Wind Resort on Upper Red Lake
- Full service resort with Bar, Resteraunt, Bait, Tackle and Full Hookup Campsites. Located in Waskish.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 25, 2013 1:01:34 PM EDT -